What to say in thank you for add?
Ways of accepting someone’s thanks – thesaurus
- you’re welcome. phrase. used in reply to someone who has thanked you.
- no problem. phrase.
- not at all. phrase.
- don’t mention it. phrase.
- it’s no bother. phrase.
- (it’s) my pleasure. phrase.
- it’s/that’s all right. phrase.
- it’s nothing/think nothing of it. phrase.
How do you appreciate a friend’s picture?
Short good comments for Instagram pictures
- Never seen a selfie of yours that I don’t like.
- You are the coolest.
- This outfit deserves applause (Clap emojis).
- Blessing my Insta feed once again.
- The hottest pal in the town.
- Friends forever.
- They say love is beautiful, but I say friendship is better.
How do you say thank you to dear friends?
Short ‘Thank You’ Messages for Friends
- Thanks for being the one I can always rely on.
- My heart is overwhelmed with gratitude.
- You’re the best friend I could ever have.
- You deserve a million thanks and all the hugs I can give.
- You are the best thing that ever happened to me.
How do you thank your friends for memories?
Thanks for giving me beautiful memories that I am going to cherish for a lifetime. Happy Friendship Day! I feel like you need to be there whenever I’m telling a story because you’ve always been there for the biggest moments of my life and can talk about them better than me! You are hilarious, kind, and generous.
Is it correct to say thanks for the add?
This is a common way to express oneself in chats, texts, and in informal or semi-informal emails. If you want to be a bit more proper, you could say: Thanks for adding me to this group.
How do you compliment a photo?
Give her a simple, kind compliment that really can’t be taken the wrong way. It’s just a nice thing to say and she’ll appreciate it. You could try, “I can’t quite put my finger on it, but you’ve got something special going on” or “Whatever it is, you’ve got it!”
How do you say thanks to someone?
General Thank-You Phrases
- Thank you so much.
- Thank you very much.
- I appreciate your consideration/guidance/help/time.
- I sincerely appreciate ….
- My sincere appreciation/gratitude/thanks.
- My thanks and appreciation.
- Please accept my deepest thanks.
How do you say thanks when someone compliments you?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”