How do I play music from my iPhone through USB?
To sync music from USB to iPhone using iTunes:
- Connect your USB flash drive and iPhone to your computer and wait for iTunes to launch automatically.
- Unlock your iPhone and trust the computer.
- In iTunes, go to “File” > “Add File to Library” to add the music files from your USB to the iTunes library.
Can you play music off a USB drive?
Connect the USB flash drive to the USB A port ( A). Tap the USB-A button. The speaker switches to the USB-A mode, and the USB-A indicator lights up in white. Press the (Play/Pause) button on the remote control to play back music.
How can I play media from USB on TV?
Enjoy photos/music/movies stored on a USB device
- If the USB device connected to the TV has a power switch, turn it on.
- Press the HOME button, and select (Apps icon) from the Home menu, then select [Media Player].
- Select the USB device name.
- Select the folder, and select the file to play.
How do I play music from my phone through USB?
USB connecting your car stereo and Android phone
- Step 1: Check for USB port. Make sure that your vehicle has a USB port and supports USB mass storage devices.
- Step 2: Connect your Android phone.
- Step 3: Select the USB notifcation.
- Step 4: Mount your SD card.
- Step 5: Select USB audio source.
- Step 6: Enjoy your music.
Why won’t my music play through USB in my car?
If your stereo doesn’t recognize the USB device, disconnect and reconnect it again. If there is no playback after reconnecting the device, check the following: Make sure the USB device isn’t empty. Make sure the files in your USB device is compatible with your stereo.
How do I play music from my phone to my TV using a USB cord?
Prepare the Android smartphone and Micro USB cable. Connect the TV and smartphone with the Micro USB cable. Set the USB setting of the smartphone to File Transfers or MTP mode….Open the TV’s Media Player app.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Media.
- Select Photo, Music or Video.
Why will my phone not play music through USB?
Try a different USB cable if possible. Try a different USB port if possible. Check your cable for signs of damage if your cable looks damaged, do not use it. Check the charging port on the bottom of your iPhone and the USB port for any debris, remove any debris.
How do I enable USB mode on my iPhone?
In Settings, go to Face ID & Passcode or Touch ID & Passcode, and turn on USB Accessories under Allow Access When Locked. When the USB Accessories setting is off, as in the image above, you might need to unlock your iOS or iPadOS device to connect USB accessories.