How can I take admission in BSc it Mumbai?
BSc IT & Software Course: Eligibility Criteria
- The students must have completed his/her Class 12th or equivalent from a recognised board with 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Most of the colleges admit students on the basis of their Class 12th marks.
Which government college is best for BSc it in Mumbai?
Top BSc Degree Colleges in Mumbai 2022
- RUIA College – Ramnarain Ruia College.
- KJ Somaiya College of Science and Commerce, Mumbai.
- Viva College, Virar.
- St Xaviers College, Mumbai.
- BK Birla college Kalyan – BK Birla College of Arts Science and Commerce.
- Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Is BSc it available in Mumbai University?
BSc programme under MU is available in 14 specialisations as listed in the tables below….Mumbai University BSc Admission 2021.
|BSc Specialisation||Eligibility Criteria|
|Information Technology (IT)*||A pass in Class 12 with Mathematics and Statistics with a minimum of 45% aggregate (40% for reserved category students)|
What is the scope of B Sc it?
BSc IT Scope
|Top Recruiting Companies||Education, Space Research Org., Health care, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Chemical, Environment Management & Conservation|
|Job Positions||Programmers, Software Developer, Quality Analyst, IT Specialist, Technology Engineer, Technical Consultant, Graphic Designer|
Which is better BSc it or BCA?
Hence, for those students who want to make a career in the computer applications, programming, and software development, the BCA course is better (than BSc IT) option; while for the students who are desirous of finding advanced job opportunities in the internet technology and database operations & management, the BSc …
What are the subjects in BSc it?
What are the Subjects in BSc IT First Year?
- Problem Solving Methodologies & Programming in C.
- Introduction to Programming.
- Digital Computer Fundamentals.
- Introduction to Digital Electronics.
- Mathematics I.
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Technical Communication Skill.
- Networking and Internet Environment.
Is admission open for BSC in Mumbai University?
Mumbai University has started with admission to BA, BCom, BSC from August 5. Detailed information about Mumbai University B.A. B. Com, B.Sc admission here including dates, application, eligibility, etc.
Are admissions open for colleges in Mumbai 2021?
Mumbai University 2021 Application Form has been made available on 7th August 2021 for UG & 12th August 2021 for PG. The last date to submit the application form is till 14th August 2021 for UG & 26th August 2021 for PG. Candidates are able to submit the application form via online mode.
What are the subjects in B.Sc. IT?
Is B.Sc. IT a professional course?
Is BSc IT a professional degree? A. A Bachelor of IT is an undergraduate academic degree awarded after completing the course.