Can you score 90 in boards 2 months?
2 months is a very short period of time if you consider it on a calendar. But, if you are really serious about your Board Exams, then you can use this time most effectively….2-Month Study Time-Table for Class 12th Students.
|Study Time-Table for Class 12th Students|
Who got 100 in board exam?
CBSE 12th result: Meet Tushar Singh from Bulandshahr who scored 100% marks. Tushar Singh of Delhi Public School in Bulandshahr, West UP scored 500 marks out of 500 in CBSE class 12th exams, the results for which were declared on Monday.
Will board exam 2021 be easy?
Speculations have been going around whether CBSE Board Exams 2021 are going to be easier with the Reduced Syllabus or will they be more difficult. The CBSE Board Exams are one of the most important and also quite difficult exams for students.
How can I crack my board in 2 months?
2 Month Preparation Strategy For Pre-Board Exams
- Prioritize well. Focus on picking up those important chapters and portions that you are weak in.
- Get your doubts cleared.
- Juggle your competitive exam with your boards.
- Revise what you’re not confident about.
- Take tests on topics that you know well.
- Don’t worry about finishing 100% of your portion.
How do I write my graduation exam?
Here’s our top exam writing tips to help you understand how to answer exam questions:
- Practice Past Papers. There really is no better way to get exam ready than by attempting past papers.
- Read All Questions Carefully.
- Manage Your Time.
- Structure Your Answer.
- Explore Both Sides of an Argument.
- Review Your Answers Thoroughly.
How do you get 90 percent in board exam in 3 months?
Study at least 8 hours a day, if you really want to score 90+ percentage in board exams. Because this is the only way which is required to achieve such a percentage. Divide equal time of study with your main subjects. But do not forget to study subjects like Hindi, English, etc.
Will board exam 2021 be online?
However, the minister, Ramesh Pokhriyal, has made it clear in the previous webinars that CBSE 2021 exams will be conducted in offline mode only. Addressing the CBSE board students on December 31, the minister confirmed that the exams will be held in pen and paper mode.