Who is the best private detective in India?
Top 10 Detective Agencies In India – Updated 2021
- Advance Detective Agency. This popular detective agency is from the capital of India, Delhi.
- Globe Detective Agency.
- Indian Detective Agency.
- Dolphin Detective Agency.
- Apex Detective Agency.
- Aider Detective Private Limited.
- Intelligence Network Agency.
- Ascon Detectives.
Can I become private detective in India?
To become eligible for the private detective, one should complete his or her graduation in any discipline. Then the person should complete the private detective course from some reputed detective agency or private college. After completing the graduation the person can apply in any detective agency.
How much does it cost to hire a detective in India?
On average, you can find private detectives for Rs 5000-Rs 15,000 per day.
What degree is best for a private investigator?
The best degrees for a private investigator are traditionally rooted in law. This could include a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice or pre-law. For those wanting to focus on the financial sector – including financial fraud – having a bachelor’s in accounting would be an excellent choice.
Which is the No 1 detective agency in India?
Spy Detective Agency has been rated as the best Private Detective Agency in Delhi. . For more than 15 years we have been providing quality investigation services to our clients. We have a team of the investigator that is expert in solve the investigation services be it personal or corporate.
Who is famous detective of India?
She has been the subject of a documentary, written two books, received numerous awards, and is considered one of the most famous detectives in India….
|Born||1962 Maharashtra, India|
How do you become a PI?
Requirements for Licensure
- Be 18 or older.
- Undergo a criminal history background check through the California Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
- Have at least three years (2,000 hours each year, totaling 6,000 hours) of compensated experience in investigative work;
How much do detectives get paid in India?
Salary Recap The average pay for a Police Detective is INR 878,223 a year and INR 422 an hour in India. The average salary range for a Police Detective is between INR 634,145 and INR 1,103,177.
How much is a private detective cost in Mumbai?
The charges for Category “A”, Private Detectives is Rs. 7,000/- Per Day (10 Hrs. duty). The above charges are for Detective Services in Mumbai, India for a minimum period of 10 Days.
What skills do private investigators need?
Every qualified private detective needs to have these skills:
- Analytical thinking.
- Attentive to detail.
- Computer literacy.
- Conflict resolution.
- Problem solving.
- Fulfill education requirements.
What are the disadvantages of being a private investigator?
Private Investigator Cons
- Start-Up Costs. Private investigation requires certification and a state license — some states even require an apprenticeship as part of the licensing process.
- Business Challenges. Being a PI requires more than just an investigative mind.
- Unpredictable Planning.
- Repetitive Tasks.
- Safety Risk.
How much do Indian detectives earn?