Which insurance company pays the most to agents?
Top companies for Insurance Agents in United States
- UnitedHealth Group. 3.6 $128,395per year. 17841 reviews27 salaries reported.
- Family First Life. 3.8 $118,346per year.
- Ideal Concepts. 3.6 $80,873per year.
- Automobile Club of Southern California. 3.5 $80,059per year.
- New York Life. 3.7 $79,359per year.
- Show more companies.
How much does a life insurance agent make in Georgia?
LIFE Insurance Agent Salary in Georgia
|Annual Salary||Hourly Wage|
Is it easy to get a job in Atlanta?
Today’s job market in Atlanta is very competitive, yet employers can’t seem to find enough workers. Job boards are abuzz with new positions from some of the top companies in Georgia’s largest city. While it’s easier to get an entry-level job or one at a restaurant, many corporate roles are available in Atlanta as well.
How much do State Farm agents make in Georgia?
How much does an Insurance Agent make at State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company in Georgia? Average State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Insurance Agent yearly pay in Georgia is approximately $47,810, which is 17% below the national average.
How do I become an independent insurance agent in Georgia?
Get an Insurance Agent License
- Choose the Type of Insurance You Want to Sell.
- Review the Licensing Requirements.
- Complete Your Prelicensing Education Requirement.
- Make a Reservation to Take Your Exam.
- Gather What You Need to Take Your Exam.
- Take Your Exam and Receive Your Results (Pass or Fail)
What field of insurance makes the most money?
While there are many kinds of insurance (ranging from auto insurance to health insurance), the most lucrative career in the insurance field is for those selling life insurance.
Does Atlanta have good job opportunities?
Atlanta ranked as one of Forbes’ Best Big Cities For Jobs, with 2.97% job growth. Talk about career opportunity. As the city continues to grow, Atlanta is seeing more and more opportunities across a variety of industries—from tech to tourism.