Where should I go for New Years Eve in Melbourne?
10 Unforgettable Ways to Spend New Years Eve In Melbourne 
- Another H2oh Waterfront Event – Voted Melbourne’s #1 NYE Event.
- New Year’s Street Feasts.
- Late Dining At The Waterfront.
- Riverland Urban Beer Garden Party.
- 4 Hour Cocktail & Food Package At 772 Wine Bar.
- Be Together With Loved Ones (Virtually)
Where should I spend my New Year in Houston?
Things to do on New Year’s Eve in Houston – Events & Parties
- Sharkey’s New Year’s Eve Family Celebration at the Downtown Aquarium.
- New Year’s Celebration at Galveston Island Brewing.
- Rockin’ New Year’s Bash at Children’s Museum Houston.
- Noon Year’s Eve at CityCentre.
- New Year’s Eve 2022 at Playground.
Where should I go for New Years Eve in Australia?
15 awesome ways to celebrate New Year’s Eve 2021
- NYE @ Pier One, Sydney, NSW.
- True North New Year Spectacular, Sydney, NSW.
- Beyond the City, Melbourne, Vic.
- Taste of Summer, Hobart, Tas.
- Lake Burley Griffin, Canberra, ACT.
- Antarctica Scenic Flight, departing Sydney.
- Darwin Waterfront, NT.
Is there a ball drop in Houston?
Rockin’ New Year’s Noon This end-of-year bash at Children’s Museum of Houston rings in the New Year at the stroke of 11 a.m., noon and 1 p.m. with ball drops just like Times Square, live performances, DJ and a dance after party.
Where should I spend New Years 2021 in Australia?
Where are the fireworks on New Years Eve in Melbourne?
New Year’s Eve fireworks in Melbourne: Times and vantage points. The 9:30pm and 12am fireworks displays will be going ahead this year. Ticketed celebration zones will be set up across Alexandra Gardens, Docklands, Flagstaff Gardens and Treasury Gardens.
Where are the New Year’s Eve fireworks in Melbourne?
What’s on this New Year’s Eve Celebration zones at Alexandra Gardens, Docklands, Treasury Gardens and Flagstaff Gardens will host individual fireworks displays, DJs and bands.