What should I write in personal achievements?
List of achievements
- Re-organized something to make it work better.
- Identified a problem and solved it.
- Come up with a new idea that improved things.
- Developed or implemented new procedures or systems.
- Worked on special projects.
- Received awards.
- Been complimented by your supervisor or co-workers.
What are the greatest human achievements?
Greatest Achievements of Mankind
- Declaration of Human Rights.
- United Nations.
- Leonardo Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa.
- Michelangelo’s Pieta.
- The Works of William Shakespeare.
- Ave Maria – Schubert/Bach.
- Technological achievements.
- The First Flight.
What are personal achievements?
A personal achievement is an attribute that provides an individual with a sense of pride. This can originate from many different sources. The type of charitable work that people choose is unique and reflects what they consider important. A charitable achievement is spiritually rewarding.
What type of word is achievements?
noun. something accomplished, especially by superior ability, special effort, great courage, etc.; a great or heroic deed: his remarkable achievements in art. the act of achieving; attainment or accomplishment: the achievement of one’s object.
How do you use achievement in a sentence?
(1) Achievement provides the only real pleasure in life. (2) His most significant political achievement was the abolition of the death penalty. (3) It was a remarkable achievement for such a young player. (4) It was unkind to denigrate her achievement.
What is another word for great achievement?
Synonyms for Great achievement:
- n. •tour de force (noun) attainment, feat, accomplishment, triumph, magnum opus, master stroke, conquest, achievement, chef-d’oeuvre, masterpiece, victory, masterwork, deed, exploit, success, piece de resistance,
- Other synonyms: • n. tour de force, chef d’oeuvre, stroke of genius, feat of strength, grand achievement.
What is another word for milestone?
What is another word for milestone?
|turning point||direction post|
What a achievement means?
1 : the act of achieving something the achievement of an ambition. 2a : a result gained by effort : accomplishment being honored for her academic achievements a major scientific achievement. b : a great or heroic deed.
What is an example of a milestone?
Here are a few common project milestone examples: Completing key project deliverables like the first version of your app. The start date or end date of an important project phase like the ‘planning phase’ or ‘designing phase’ An important event that greenlights the project like project sponsor approval.
How do you use the word milestone?
Milestone sentence example
- A milestone in a baby’s life is when they learn how to walk.
- Graduation is a huge milestone in a young adult’s life.
- Reaching the next milestone in success would require hours of hard work.
- The invention of the railroad was a milestone in the history of transportation.
What are age milestones?
Developmental milestones are behaviors or physical skills seen in infants and children as they grow and develop. Rolling over, crawling, walking, and talking are all considered milestones. The milestones are different for each age range. There is a normal range in which a child may reach each milestone.
How do you say great achievements?
- magnum opus.
What are the biggest milestones in life?
12 Most Important Milestones in Life to Grow Through
- Opening Your First Paycheck.
- Leaving Home.
- Falling in Love and Getting Your Heart Broken for the First Time.
- Gaining Self-Awareness and Autonomy.
- Realizing Your Parents Are Real People.
- Surviving Disappointment.
- Experiencing a Different Culture.
- Doing Something That Terrifies Us.
What are my achievements in life?
- Being able to pursue interesting, high-quality work that has a positive impact.
- Securing awards, promotions and other acknowledgements of achievement.
- Maintaining a happy and healthy family life as well as a career.
- Handling challenge, complexity and change.
- Exercising leadership, authority and influence.
What does it mean to hit a milestone?
Hit the milestone = someone has achieved or reached a major goal, an important goal.
Can a 5 year old read?
Age five is a key year for supporting your child’s reading skills. At this age, kids begin to identify letters, match letters to sounds and recognize the beginning and ending sounds of words. Five-year-olds still enjoy being read to — and they may start telling their own stories, as well.
What are synonyms for amazing?
- (or marvellous),
What are some examples of personal achievements?
Personal accomplishments can be many things, including:
- Trained/Educated others.
- Completed important projects on time and within budget.
- Increased sales figures (by such-and-such %)
- Saved time by coming up with efficient methods and tools.
- Qualifications gained.
- Good results in examinations and tests.
What 5 years old can do?
4- to 5-Year-Old Development: Movement Milestones and Hand and Finger Skills
- Stand on one foot for more than 9 seconds.
- Do a somersault and hop.
- Walk up and down stairs without help.
- Walk forward and backwards easily.
- Pedal a tricycle.
- Copy a triangle, circle, square, and other shapes.
- Draw a person with a body.
What is a career milestone?
Rather than simply recognizing an annual work anniversary with a perfunctory email, a true career milestone approach commemorates every moment of the employee journey and makes each one an opportunity for community celebration.
What is the highest level of achievement?
Culmination, from the Latin verb culminare, meaning “crown” (related to the Latin word from which column is derived), implies that one has achieved a high point as a result of a series of preceding accomplishments.
Why is it called a milestone?
Long ago, ancient Romans placed stone pillars called “obelisks” along the sides of roadways. Typically, the stones were placed a mile apart. Each “mile stone” was given a unique number, serving as a mile marker. Today most people are familiar with the word “milestone,” but we use it in a slightly different way.
What is your greatest achievement examples?
‘My greatest achievement’ examples could include:
- Giving a great presentation at work.
- Beating sales targets.
- Training for and completing a marathon.
- Organizing a successful charity event.
- Mentoring a coworker or fellow student.
How do you describe someone’s achievements?
Clarify Your Involvement in the achievement: Use powerful, positive words that describe your contribution. For example, ‘created’, ‘reorganized’ or ‘initiated’. These words evoke the sense of an objective and an achievement.