What jobs are in demand in Victoria?
Medicine not your thing? These are the most in-demand job sectors in Victoria
- MORE: HIGHEST PAYING JOBS IN AUSTRALIA.
- MORE: HOW TO PREPARE FOR A JOB INTERVIEW.
- Jobs to consider: Registered nurse, case manager, aged care worker, social workers within the disability sector, rehabilitation support worker, psychologist.
What jobs are in demand in BC 2021?
British Columbia PNP Occupations in Demand 2021
|Human Resources Manager||NOC 0112|
|Accommodation Service Manager||NOC 0632|
|Managers in Social, Community Correctional Services||NO0 0423|
|Managers in Transportation||NOC 0731|
What are the most in demand jobs in BC Canada?
What jobs are in demand in British Columbia?
- Construction and engineering jobs in B.C.
- Technology jobs in B.C.
- Business and administration jobs in B.C.
- Health care jobs in B.C.
- Education and social services jobs in B.C.
- Sales and services jobs in B.C.
- Want to learn more about living in B.C.?
What is the most in demand job in Canada right now?
The jobs that are in the highest demand in Canada are: Big Data Scientists and Data Analysts. Logistics/Transportation Managers. Cyber Security Specialists.
What is the most in-demand job in Canada right now?
What’s the easiest job that pays well?
Top 18 Highest Paying Easy Jobs
- House Sitter. If you’re looking for easy high paying jobs, don’t discount house sitter.
- Personal Trainer.
- Flight Attendant.
- Dog Walker.
- Toll Booth Attendant.
- Massage Therapist.
How many jobs are available in Victoria BC?
There are 582 jobs currently available in Victoria, BC. You can further refine your search for Victoria jobs using the provided filter options. Filter by keyword, posted date, and job type.
What types of jobs are in demand in the province?
The type of occupations in-demand in the province are healthcare professionals, tech workers, truck drivers, food processors, and other low-skilled jobs. Find out if your occupation features in one of the immigration streams below:
How much does an office coordinator make in Victoria BC?
Office Coordinator Classification: Clerk R15 Job Type: Temporary, Full time Location: Victoria, BC, Canada Union/Excluded: BCGEU Salary Range: $51,532.62 to … Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to: * Develop skills for career growth through an outside sales or operational…
How do I refine my Search for jobs in Victoria?
You can further refine your search for Victoria jobs using the provided filter options. Filter by keyword, posted date, and job type.