What is the criteria of reflection?
There are different opinions about this criterion. Some people suggest that to create a good piece of reflective work it has to have a clear action plan, which stems from the insight coming from the reflection. Others suggest that the realisation and challenging of assumptions is sufficient for good reflection.
How do you write a good reflection?
Critical reflection paper
- Describe an experience – provide some details on an object or an event.
- Examine the experience – integrate personal and academic contexts.
- Provide in-depth analysis of those experiences.
- Tell readers what you learned after analysis.
- Clarify how analyzed subject will be useful in your future.
How do you start a reflection statement?
Write down what you will discuss in your reflection statement. Now you need to think about what parts of your main task you will discuss. To do this, refer to your notes about your main task. Ask yourself, “which parts of my task are most relevant to what the task is asking me to discuss?”
How long should a video reflection be?
Video Reflections Take Less Time Students are required to keep them short. Typically 1 – 3 minutes.
What are reflections in writing?
Writing reflectively involves critically analysing an experience, recording how it has impacted you and what you plan to do with your new knowledge. It can help you to reflect on a deeper level as the act of getting something down on paper often helps people to think an experience through.
What should be included in a reflection lesson?
Include anecdotes and lessons that you learned as you reflect on those experiences and your overall teaching experience. In the end, you may learn even more about yourself and your teaching abilities as you reflect on everything that you’ve done.
How do you evaluate reflective writing?
Reflective writing: feelings & evaluation
- What did I notice and what did that make me think about?
- How did I feel about different aspects of the event?
- Why did I feel that way?
- What actions did you take because of those feelings?
- What was the result?