What is the best course in PG?
Top 10 Professional Courses after Graduation
- PG Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- MBA (Masters in Business Administration)
- PGD in Hotel Management.
- Certification in Finance and Accounting (CFA)
- Project Management.
- PG Diploma in Digital Marketing or Business Analytics.
What subjects are there in PG?
PG Diploma Courses List
- PGDM in Marketing.
- PGDM in Banking and Finance.
- PG Diploma in Human Resources.
- PGDM in Operations and Supply Chain Management.
- PG Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development.
- PG Diploma in Hospital Management.
- PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication.
What is the fee structure of Miranda House?
Exceptionally needy meritorious students (about 5 in number) may be given Financial Assistance at the time of admission. The college retains the right to revise the fee at any time during the year….Admission.
|Course||* Total Fee (Rs.)|
|B. Sc. (H) Botany||19800|
|B. Sc. (H) Zoology||19800|
|B. Sc. Life Sciences||19490|
Is there Psychology in Miranda House?
B.A is a three years bachelor’s degree course wherein students can opt for any of the subjects in humanities and social science streams like English, history, sociology, economics, vernacular languages etc.
Which is best subject for MSC?
MSc Courses: Top Specialization
|Pharmacy||Data Analytics||Stem Cell Therapy|
|Life Science||Forestry||Systems Engineering|
|Forensic Science||Paediatrics||Design Computing|
Which course has best scope in future?
Courses having good scope in the future
|Engineering ( Aeronautical / Aerospace / Nuclear )||IIST , IIT Madras , IIT Bombay , DTU , etc.|
|Medicine||AIIMS , CMC , JIPMER , etc.|
|Biotechnology||IISc , IITs, VIT , DTU , etc.|
|Management ( Financial / Marketing )||IIMs ( 5- year IPM ) , SSCBS Delhi , etc.|
Which is best PG course in India?
Top 10 PG Courses in India:
- MBA Course.
- M. Tech Course.
- MCA Course.
- Economics Post-Graduation Course.
- A master’s degree in the arts, hotel management, or tourism Course.
- Cyber Security Course.
- M.Com Course.
- Masters In Medical Science Course.
What is the qualification of PG?
A postgraduate diploma (PgD, PgDip, PGDip, PG Dip., PGD, Dipl. PG, PDE) is a postgraduate qualification awarded after a university degree, which supplements the original degree and awards them with a graduate diploma.
How many types of PG courses are there?
List of PG Courses in India
- Advanced Program (Advanced Program)
- Executive Fellow Program In Management (E.F.P.M)
- Executive Management Programme (E.M.P)
- Executive Post Graduate Certificate (Executive PG Certificate)
- Executive Post Graduate Programme (Executive PG Programme)
- Fellow Programme (Fellow Programme)
Is PG and masters same?
What does a Post Graduate Diploma mean? Postgraduate diplomas and certificates are equivalent to master’s degrees in terms of level of study, but they are shorter and do not require a dissertation. That is to say, they are more advanced than bachelor’s degrees at the undergraduate level.