What is Realtek PCIe GBE Family controller windows 7?
Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller – the driver for gigabit network controllers on the basis of chips from a company Realtek. These network comptrollers are often built-in in system boards. This package of drivers of Realtek befits both for a 32-bit and for 64-bit operating systems.
What is Realtek PCIe Fe family controller used for?
The Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller is the driver for the LAN hardware adapter. A common problem with this device is experiencing driver – or hardware-related problems. We will layout all the possible operating systems in order to speed up the process of finding the correct driver.
How do I download Realtek PCIe GBE Family controller driver?
Click on PCI GBE name: Realtek PCI GBE Ethernet Family Controller Software.
- Download the setup file.
- Double click on it and follow on-screen instructions to install the driver update.
- Restart the system to apply changes and that is all. You will now have the Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller driver updated.
How do I remove Realtek PCIe GBE family controller?
To uninstall the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller driver, here’s what you need to do:
- On your keyboard, press Win+R (Windows logo key and the R key) at the same time to invoke the Run box.
- Type devmgmt.
- Right-click on Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller and select Uninstall.
What is a PCIe controller?
PCI has been the standard peripheral bus interface for the PC industry for many years, with its successor, PCI-Express (commonly abbreviated to PCI-E or PCIe) now more prevalent in mainstream, especially in high-end PC systems, graphics, Gigabit and other high bandwidth peripherals.
What is Realtek PCIe adapter?
The Realtek PCIe Gbe Family Controller is found on the motherboard. It controls the LAN hardware. It is in charge of your computer’s wire network operation. It’s a controller chipset that connects the PCI Express (PCIe) bus on your computer to the GBE bus.
How do I reinstall Realtek PCIe Fe family controller?
Method 2: Update the driver
- 1) Download and install Driver Easy.
- 2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now button.
- 3) Click the Update button next to the Realtek PCIe driver to automatically download the correct version of this driver, then you can manually install it (you can do this with the FREE version).
What is Realtek controller?
Realtek Ethernet Drivers are the software driver that facilitates communication between the Windows PC operating systems and Realtek Ethernet cards. Having the Realtek Ethernet Driver is required for the hardware to function correctly. The most common version of this driver in use today is 10.1.
Where do I install Realtek PCIe GBE family controller?
Download & Install Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000551536.exe file to begin the installation. At the “User Account Control” screen, click “Yes”. If the “Select Language” screen appears, select the language you wish to use, and then click “OK”.