What is modern Mrs Darcy?
Modern Mrs Darcy. Blogger at Modern Mrs Darcy. Host of @whatshouldireadnext podcast. Founder of @mmdbookclub. My Reading Life: A Book Journal is out now.
Who is Anne Bogle?
Anne Bogel is the creator of the popular blog Modern Mrs Darcy and the podcast What Should I Read Next? Her book lists and reading guides have established Bogel as a tastemaker among readers, authors, and publishers. The author of Reading People, she lives in Louisville, Kentucky.
What should I read next podcast episode list?
- Ep 320: Book buddies-in-law.
- Ep 319: A grumpy man whisperer on a literary mission.
- Ep 318: You can fix your reading life.
- Ep 317: Myth, murder, and a massive book hangover.
- Ep 316: Books we loved in 2021.
- Ep 315: A life-changing bag of books.
- Ep 314: Your reading life is in good hands.
What read next Wondery?
What Should I Read Next? is the show for every reader who has ever finished a book and faced the problem of not knowing what to read next. Each week, Anne Bogel, of the blog Modern Mrs Darcy, interviews a reader about the books they love, the books they hate, and the books they’re reading now.
What should I read this weekend?
Books you can read in a weekend: 21 editor’s picks
- ‘Last Night in Nuuk’ by Niviaq Korneliussen.
- ‘Ghost Wall’ by Sarah Moss.
- ‘The Parade’ by Dave Eggers.
- ‘The New Me’ by Halle Butler.
- ‘Where Reasons End’ by Yiyun Li.
- ‘The Cook’ by Maylis de Kerangal.
- ‘Heather, the Totality,’ by Matthew Weiner.
What should I read in 2022?
The Best Books of 2022 So Far
- Fiona and Jane by Jean Chen Ho (January 4)
- The School for Good Mothers by Jessamine Chan (January 4)
- All of You Every Single One by Beatrice Hitchman (January 4)
- Olga Dies Dreaming by Xochitl Gonzalez (January 4)
- Wahala by Nikki May (January 11)
- Lost and Found by Kathryn Schulz (January 11)
What is Open Door romance?
If you want to dive into romance novels, know that they are usually classified as either “open door” or “closed door.” “Open door” means you, the reader, get to “see” most of what happens in the bedroom. On the other hand, most of the action in a closed-door romance happens “behind closed doors,” as the name implies.
What should read next Ann?