What is Amatic SC font?
Amatic SC (Small Caps) is a simple but effective hand drawn webfont. It can be used for titling and small runs of text. It was initially designed by Vernon Adams, and concieved of to be used freely across the internet by web browsers on desktop computers, laptops and mobile devices.
Is Amatic SC free for commercial use?
Amatic is available via an open source license. You’re free to use it with your Adobe Fonts account just as you would any other font in the Adobe Fonts library.
Is Amatic SC a good font?
Designed for web use, Amatic SC has great readability in part thanks to its small caps (where it gets the SC in its name). This makes it a great choice for titling and other bits of text that need to stand out from the body. Due to its humanistic feel, it works particularly well for pull quotes in interviews.
What font looks good with Amatic?
Josefin Sans and Amatic SC is a wonderful combination when implemented right. With that in mind, it shall be implemented carefully because of the unpredictable nature of both fonts.
What fonts go well with Amatic?
Is Amatic SC serif font?
Amongst the sea of Sans Serifs we’re accustomed to interacting with online, a little bit of character every now and then can make a big impact. Amatic SC is a hand-drawn font created by the late Vernon Adams, who also created the extremely popular Oswald typeface.
Is Amatic SC a serif font?
Which Google fonts go together?
The right pairing of the fonts is essential
- 4 thoughts on “Top 10 Beautiful Google Font Combinations”
- 1 – Merriweather and Montserrat.
- 2 – Josefin Sans and Amatic SC.
- 3 – PT Sans and PT Sans Narrow.
- 4 – Fjalla One and Noto Sans.
- 5 – Alegreya and Lato.
- 6 – Playfair Display and Source Sans Pro.
- 7 – Roboto and Roboto Condensed.
How do I download fonts to my phone?
Using Downloadable Fonts via Android Studio and Google Play services
- In the Layout Editor, select a TextView, and then under Properties, select fontFamily > More Fonts. Figure 2.
- In the Source drop-down list, select Google Fonts.
- In the Fonts box, select a font.
- Select Create downloadable font and click OK.