What is a good sentence for storm?
The storm passed quickly, but the night remained warm. He’d probably storm out and leave her. That storm is monstrous! In an hour or so the storm would abate and they could leave.
How do you use nominally in a sentence?
Nominally sentence example
- Nowadays they are all nominally Christians.
- Having nominally become king in 1799, that prince created the estate of Ile-Jourdain a duchy, under the title of Avaray, in favour of the comte d’Avaray,, whom he termed his “liberator.”
How do you use seat in a sentence?
“I like the leather seats in this car.” “I always try to get a window seat on the airplane.” “I got good seats to the game.” “I like to sit in the front seat of the car.”
What is the sentence of darkness?
Darkness sentence example. She stared into the early darkness of a thick cloud cover. In the darkness , he was alone. In the darkness , Alex found her and pulled her into his arms.
How do you use vitriolic in a sentence?
Vitriolic in a Sentence 🔉
- What was supposed to be a civil debate turned into a debate reaching vitriolic levels, ending with both participants screaming obscenities.
- Me giving her a vitriolic critique might sting, but harsh is my middle name.
- Your vitriolic comments about my dress hurt my feelings!
What is the sentence of play?
“I want to play with my friends.” “He played a song on the piano.” “We played at the park.” “Our team played against them.”
How do you use cream in a sentence?
Cream sentence example
- She jabbed the spoon in the ice cream and sighed.
- Alex handed him the cream and sat down in his chair.
- In his hand he held a bowl of ice cream , and his eyes held a welcome spark of humor.
- They had cake and ice cream and talked for nearly an hour about one thing and another.
What is an example of personification?
With personification, you emphasize a non-human’s characteristics by describing them with human attributes. That non-human can be an object, an animal, or even an idea or a concept. Here are a few personification examples: She sat down at the tired, overworked desk.
What is an example of personification in Romeo and Juliet Act 2?
One example is in Act 2 when Friar Lawrence is picking flowers for his various potions. In describing the morning as smiling at the night, he is personifying the morning and establishing a romantic setting for Romeo and Juliet’s love to unfold. Chequering the eastern clouds with streaks of light.”
What is the difference between personification and SpongeBob?
Spongebob Squarepants is an anthropomorphic sponge. In contrast, personification is brief, generally an isolated action or description, and serves to provide a description or add dramatic or poetic effect.
What is the difference between anthropomorphism and personification?
Anthropomorphism is a non-human character behaving in a human-like way. For example, Mickey Mouse is an anthropomorphic mouse. Spongebob Squarepants is an anthropomorphic sponge. In contrast, personification is brief, generally an isolated action or description, and serves to provide a description or add dramatic or poetic effect.