What does a gynecologist do?
A gynecologist is a doctor who specializes in women’s reproductive health. Obstetricians care for women during their pregnancy and just after the baby is born; they also deliver babies. An OBGYN, on the other hand, is trained to do all of these things.
Which is the best for Gynecology Hospital in Bangalore?
List of the top gynecology hospitals in Bangalore is as follows:
- Pristyn Care.
- Fortis La Femme, Richmond Road.
- Motherhood Hospital, Indiranagar.
- Rainbow Hospital, Marathahalli.
- Manipal Hospitals, HAL Airport Road.
- Rainbow Hospital, Bannerghatta Road.
- Motherhood Hospital, Sarjapur Road.
- Fortis Hospital, Bannerghatta Road.
Which is best gynecologist in Bangalore?
List of top 10 Best Gynaecologists in Bangalore
- Dr Mamatha Devi. Dr Mamatha Devi is also the best female Gynaecologist in Bangalore.
- Dr Padmini Prasad.
- Dr Anu Joseph.
- Dr Apoorava Pallam Reddy.
- Dr Prabha Eliya Singan.
- Dr Sita Ranjan.
- Dr Anjana Ramesh.
- Dr Anuradha.
Can a gynecologist help you get pregnant?
Your gynecologist can perform a preliminary fertility evaluation, according to the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. A common problem for couples with fertility struggles is how to properly time intercourse with ovulation, says the National Infertility Association.
What type of doctor do you see when pregnant?
Obstetricians. An obstetrician (OB) is a doctor who has special training in women’s health and pregnancy. OB doctors specialize in both caring for women during pregnancy and labor, and delivering their babies. Some OBs have advanced training in caring for high-risk pregnancies.
Who is the most famous Gynaecologist?
Top 10 Gynecologists in India
- Dr. Monika Wadhwan.
- Dr. Madhu Srivastava.
- Dr. Sita Rajan.
- Dr. Aanchal Agarwal. Gynaecologist and Obstetrician.
- Dr. Sarada M. IVF Specialist.
- Dr. Puja Dewan. Infertility Specialist.
- Dr. Dinesh Kansal. Gynaecologist and Obstetrician.
- Dr. Sura Pushpalatha. Gynaecologist and Obstetrician.