What do I do if I lost my Battlenet authenticator?
How to replace a keyfob authenticator with a smartphone Battle.net authenticator
- Call Blizzard. The first step is to call Blizzard to get the authenticator removed from your account.
- Download the Authenticator app. This is the easy part.
- Turn on the Battle.net Authenticator app. Now comes the tricky part.
How do I restore my wow authenticator?
Press “Serial & Restore”. This is where you will find the Serial Number and Authenticator Code. If you cannot find the Authenticator code on that page, go back to the Authenticator home page and press “Enter code manually”. This should generate a code you can use!
How do I reset my Blizzard password without authenticator?
f you have forgotten your Blizzard password, head to the company website, select My Account, Log In and Can’t log in? Choose I don’t know my password and enter your email address. You will receive an email with a one-time security code to regain access to your account. Reset your password and you will be back in.
How do I get my authenticator code?
Set up Authenticator
- On your Android device, go to your Google Account.
- At the top, tap the Security tab. If at first you don’t get the Security tab, swipe through all tabs until you find it.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification.
- Under “Authenticator app,” tap Set up.
- Follow the on-screen steps.
Can I use Google authenticator for Blizzard?
You can’t. They’re completely separate systems. Blizzard and Google would have to make some sort of an agreement to allow for a unified system or to create an app that would generate codes for both systems.
How do I resync my Blizzard authenticator?
If you have a mobile Authenticator, click on Enter Code Manually and then Try resyncing directly at the code screen. If the codes are still invalid after synchronizing, you can Reset the app by clicking the three dots in the upper right corner of the app, then Reset, and follow the instructions.
How do I transfer my Blizzard authenticator to a new phone?
I just did it myself: You’ll have to remove the authenticator from your previous phone device from your Blizzard account (by first confirming a few codes from it), and then add the new one (by entering the serial number and authentication code) once you’ve installed the app on your new device.
Can’t set up authenticator?
Can’t Complete Authenticator Setup
- Close any apps running in the background.
- Check your device’s internet connection.
- Make sure you have enough free space on your device.
- Try removing and reattaching your Authenticator.
- Uninstall the app, restart your phone, then reinstall the Authenticator.
Do Blizzard Authenticators still work?
As of 2019, the physical authenticator devices are no longer manufactured and offered by Blizzard Entertainment.
How long does Blizzard Authenticator battery last?
And has battery ever died? I am still using the Authenticator from the first Blizzcon, at this point its almost 10 years old (and the battery CR2032 in it is rated to last 5-7 years).