What do I do if I get locked out of my Yahoo account?
Password and Yahoo ID issues
- Use the Sign-in Helper to locate your Yahoo ID and regain access to your account by entering in your recovery mobile number or alternate email address.
- If you know your Yahoo ID but need to reset your password, make sure to create a strong password once you’re back in to your account.
Why is my Yahoo email locked?
Your Yahoo account is locked If you’ve been asked to verify your identity multiple times, our system may have detected a threat to your account. When this happens, we may temporarily lock access to protect your information. Our system detected a risk to your password. Your IP address is hidden or constantly changing.
How long will I be locked out of my Yahoo account?
Your Yahoo account is locked To protect your account, it may be temporarily locked after too many unsuccessful attempts to sign in. It will unlock automatically after 12 hours, but you can always regain access immediately using the Sign-in Helper.
How can I speak to a Yahoo representative?
Account Support You Need, 24/7 Or call 800-305-7664 to order.
How can I unlock my Yahoo email without a phone number?
Point your browser to https://help.yahoo.com/kb/account to start. Click or touch the orange “Can’t access your account?” button to begin the recovery process. Yahoo will then ask you if you know your account name, recovery email address or phone number.
Is Yahoo server down now?
At the moment, we haven’t detected any problems at Yahoo! Mail. Are you experiencing issues or an outage?
How can I get my Yahoo email back?
How to Reactivate Your Account via Sign-in Helper
- Go to the Yahoo account recovery page.
- Enter your Yahoo mail address in the Email address or phone number field, then select Continue.
- Select a verification method (Text or Email).
- Enter the verification code you received by text or email message.