What can I say instead of so many?
What is another word for so many?
|a mountain||ample amounts|
|a store||considerable amounts|
|copious amounts||countless amounts|
What is a fancy word for a lot?
Similar words for a lot: abundance (noun) a great deal (noun) heap (noun) hunk (noun) much (noun)
How do you say lots of people?
Crowd, multitude, swarm, throng refer to large numbers of people.
What can I say instead of my opinion?
USEFUL EXPRESSIONS TO EXPRESS YOUR OPINION
- In my opinion, In my eyes.
- To my mind, As far as I am concerned.
- From my point of view, As for me / As to me.
- My view / opinion / belief / impression / conviction is that
- I would say that
- My impression is that
- I have the feeling that
- I have no doubt that …
What is a better word for so much?
What is another word for so much?
How do you say I think professionally?
‘I Think’ Synonyms List
- In my opinion.
- As far as I’m concerned – This phrase is often used in a more authoritative sense.
- I believe that…
- I am of the opinion that…
- It is my belief…
- It seems to me/It appears to me.
- To my way of thinking/In my way of thinking.
- I honestly think that/ I honestly believe that…
Can we start a sentence with but?
Of course, there are style guides that discourage it, but it’s perfectly acceptable to begin a sentence with “but” when writing. Using any stylistic quirk too frequently spoils your writing. By all means, start sentences with “but” from time to time, but remember that “but” also belongs after a comma.