What books should I read in 12th grade?
Books for Grade 12 – our recommendations
- In Darkness by Nick Lake.
- The Things We Cannot Say by Kelly Rimmer.
- Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe.
- The Rector of Justin by Louis Auchincloss.
- The Underdogs by Mariano Azuela.
- Pilgrim at Tinker Creek by Annie Dillard.
- The Blithedale Romance by Nathaniel Hawthorne.
What books should an 11th grader read?
Books for Grade 11 – our recommendations
- A Death in the Family by James Agee.
- Lucky Jim by Kingsley Amis.
- The Plague by Albert Camus.
- The Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper.
- Seize the Day by Saul Bellow.
- One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich by Alexander Solzhenitsyn.
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath.
What should 11th graders read in English?
11th Grade English Books
- The Crucible (Paperback) Arthur Miller.
- The Scarlet Letter (Paperback) Nathaniel Hawthorne.
- Fahrenheit 451 (Kindle Edition) Ray Bradbury.
- The Grapes of Wrath (Hardcover)
- The Great Gatsby (Paperback)
- The Catcher in the Rye (Paperback)
- The Red Badge of Courage (Paperback)
- 1984 (Kindle Edition)
What reading level should a 11th grader be at?
|Reading Status Norms (RIT Values and Lexile Levels)|
What is the average Lexile score for a 12th grader?
To begin, Lexile score ranges vary depending on grade level. A proficient first grader would score between 200L and 300L, while an adequate reader in the 12th grade would earn a score in the range of 1060L and 1320L.