What are the recent developments in India?
8 key developments in India
- HISTORIC TAX REFORM. The Goods and Services Tax (GST) came into effect across India from 01 July 2017.
- DIGITISATION DRIVE.
- NEW INSOLVENCY CODE.
- INSTITUTIONAL REFORMS.
- RADICAL CHANGES IN FDI POLICY REGIME.
- INFRASTRUCTURE PUSH.
- TECHNOLOGY READINESS.
- RENEWABLE ENERGY.
What are the recent developments in science?
10 science breakthroughs of 2021 that you need to know about
- The Covid-19 vaccine.
- Malaria vaccine for kids.
- Launch of the James Webb Telescope.
- New findings on Mars.
- Closer than ever to finding ET.
- CRISPR gene editing injected into blood.
- New species of early humans.
- Most powerful quantum processor yet.
Is India developing in technology?
India has been incorporating a high amount of capital into its technological infrastructure. And due to its determination and growth mindset, India is now ranking in 46th place in Global Innovation Index 2021 (48th place in 2020 GII).
How advanced is India in technology?
According to the Global innovation index (2020), India ranks 48th overall in terms of innovation and ranks amongst the top 15 nations in Information and Communication Technology and R&D-intensive global companies.
What are India’s greatest achievements?
9 milestone achievements by Indians in 2021 that made our hearts swell with pride
- Indian illustrator Anand Radhakrishnan won an Eisner Award for the graphic novel Blue in Green.
- Sirisha Bandla became the second Indian-born woman to go into space.
What is the current economy of India?
India has a high public debt with 86% of GDP, while its fiscal deficit stood at 9.5% of GDP….Economy of India.
|Population||1,400,000,000 (2021 est.)|
|GDP||$3.25 trillion (nominal; 2022 est.) $11.35 trillion (PPP; 2022 est.)|
|GDP rank||6th (nominal; 2021) 3rd (PPP; 2022)|
|GDP growth||–6.6% (2020) 9.0% (2021e) (IMF) 9.0% (2022f) (IMF)|
What are the latest discoveries?
New Scientific Discoveries Made in 2020
- Plastic-eating bacteria.
- ‘Unlivable’ heat by 2070.
- Cloud seeding to produce snow.
- Neowise comet.
- 3D map of universe.
- World’s oldest known animal.
- ‘Zeptosecond’ measured for first time.
What is latest technology in world?
IT and communications
|Artificial general intelligence||Hypothetical, experiments|
|Carbon nanotube field-effect transistor||Research and development|
What is the rank of India in technology 2021?
India has climbed two spots to 46 in the Global Innovation Index (GII) 2021 prepared by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). The country’s rank has been consistently rising in the last few years. From 81 in 2015, it has moved to 46 in 2021.
What is the ranking of India in technology?
India has climbed 2 spots and has been ranked 46th by the World Intellectual Property Organization in the Global Innovation Index 2021 rankings. India has been on a rising trajectory, over the past several years in the Global Innovation Index (GII), from a rank of 81 in 2015 to46in 2021.