What are the key contributions you can bring to this role answer?
Example Answer #1 I can contribute my ability to streamline office processes. For example, I developed a new method for scheduling client appointments, which led to an 85% decrease in scheduling errors. I would love to apply, not only this method, but also my other organizational skills to this job at your company.
What is a good example of working under pressure?
Examples of how the ability to work under pressure can be developed or evidenced. Dealing with an emergency. Overcoming problems or issues to achieve a goal, e.g. losing assignment data or work. Reorganising responsibilities in a group task if one member unexpectedly drops out.
What can you contribute to this company?
How to answer “What can you contribute to this company?”
- Provide concrete examples from your past.
- Discuss your skills.
- Demonstrate how your skills fit with this specific company.
- Support your answers with data.
Why are you applying to this school essay?
The “why this college” essay is essentially looking for three things: Proof that you understand what makes this college different and special. Evidence that you’ll be a good fit at this school. Evidence that this college will, in turn, be a good fit for you.
How do you handle pressure example?
I need good stress to stay motivated and productive. I react to situations, rather than to stress. That way, the situation is handled and doesn’t become stressful. I actually work better under pressure and I’ve found that I enjoy working in a challenging environment.
How will you add value to this company?
7 Different Ways Employees Can Add Value to Their Organization
- Good Customer Service. Customers are creatures of habit.
- Bring In More Money.
- Improve the Efficiency of a Protocol or Procedure.
- Save Resources.
- Get Recognized as an “Expert” in a Specific Task.
- Reduce Your Manager’s Stress and Workload.
- Solve Problems.
What is the biggest challenge you have faced?
How to answer “What is the biggest challenge you’ve faced in work?”
- Consider previous challenges you’ve faced.
- Tailor your answer to the job description.
- Be specific about why they were challenges.
- Be honest.
- Make sure your answers present you in a positive light.
- Use nonprofessional examples if necessary.
Why are you applying for this position answer example?
“I’ve been working in digital marketing for 5 years and it’s a field I enjoy a lot and want to continue growing in. I applied for this position because after reading the job description, it seems like a great opportunity to continue building digital marketing skills – like social media marketing, Facebook advertising.