How do you say basic words in Swedish?
Other useful phrases
- Excuse me! – Ursäkta!
- Forgive me, Sorry – Förlåt.
- How are you? – Hur mår du.
- I am fine, Thank you! – Jag mår bra, Tack!
- Good Morning! – God Morgon!
- Good bye – Hej Då!
- Say hello to Maria!- Hälsa Maria!
- Please – Snälla.
What are some Swedish words?
Common Swedish Words
- Ja – Yes.
- Nej – No.
- Bra – good.
- God – Good.
- Hej – Hello.
- Morgan – Morning.
- Natt – Night.
- Snalla – Please.
What Swedish words do we use in English?
Common Words and Greetings
|English Word/Phrase||Swedish Word/Phrase|
|Excuse me||Ursäkta mig/Förlåt|
How can I learn Swedish words fast?
Top 10 Tips: How to Learn the Swedish Language
- Listen to Swedish Music. Here is a list of bands and artists who sing in Swedish.
- Listen to Swedish Radio and Podcasts.
- Read Swedish Books.
- Watch Swedish Movies.
- Swedish Websites.
- Swedish Web TV and YouTube Videos.
- Language Courses.
- Online Courses.
What does Fika?
Fika is a concept, a state of mind, an attitude and an important part of Swedish culture. Many Swedes consider that it is almost essential to make time for fika every day. It means making time for friends and colleagues to share a cup of coffee (or tea) and a little something to eat.
Is Swedish easy?
Swedish is one of the easier languages for an English native speaker to learn, with a lot of vocabulary and grammar in common. Still, there are some tricky components, from the melodic rhythm to complicated compounds.