How do you reset an iPod 2gb?
Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down button for at least 8 seconds, or until you see the Apple logo. Still need help? Plug your iPod into power, then try again.
How do I unfreeze my iPod?
If your iPod classic isn’t responding, try restarting it following these steps.
- Press and hold the Menu and Center buttons at the same time for 6 to 8 seconds.
- Release the buttons while the iPod classic restarts.
- When the iPod has started again, check to see if it is responsive.
How do I force a factory reset on my iPod touch?
Wipe all content and settings from iPod touch
- Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPod touch.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
How do you fix an unresponsive iPod Touch screen?
Do a hard reset of your iPod by holding down the Power and home buttons for 10 seconds simultaneously. The Apple logo should appear within 10 seconds, if it doesn’t you may need a new battery. Connect your iPod Touch to it’s charger and either charge on your computer or via a wall outlet.
How do you fix a frozen iPod Touch?
Force restart iPod touch
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the volume down button at the same time.
- When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.
How do you reset an iPod without the password?
If you forgot your iPod touch passcode
- Step 1: Make sure that you have a computer (Mac or PC) This process requires a Mac or PC.
- Step 2: Turn off your iPod touch. Unplug your iPod touch from the computer if it’s connected.
- Step 3: Put your iPod touch in recovery mode.
- Step 4: Restore your iPod touch.
How do I reset my iPod Touch to factory settings without a password or computer?
If you forgot the password and want to reset your iPod without a computer, you can first use the key combinations. Simply hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button down simultaneously. Release buttons till the Apple icon appears on the screen. Wait for iPod to restart.
How do I reset my iPod to factory settings without password?
Why did my iPod touch stop working?
Press and hold both the top button and the volume down button until you see the Apple logo. If your iPod touch doesn’t turn on, follow these steps to check your hardware and charge your device. You might need to charge for up to an hour. If your iPod touch still doesn’t turn on, contact Apple Support.