How do you cite three authors?
How do you cite three authors?
Citing Works With Three or More Authors Include only the last name of the first author, followed by “et al.” and the year published in all narrative and parenthetical citations APA. Note: The reference entry should list the names of up to 20 authors.
Where is Paragraph group in PowerPoint?
To format paragraphs in PowerPoint using the “Paragraph” dialog box, click the “Paragraph” dialog box launcher button in the lower-right corner of the “Paragraph” button group. The “Paragraph” dialog box lets you set all the properties of selected paragraphs.
Do you indent in APA format?
Yes, indent the first line of every paragraph, except for the Abstract (see instructions below). Paragraphs are indented 0.5” or Tab key once. Check the APA Help guide to see a Sample Paper.
How do I cite an online journal article in APA?
Basic format to reference journal articles
- Author or authors.
- Year of publication of the article (in round brackets).
- Article title.
- Journal title (in italics).
- Volume of journal (in italics).
- Issue number of journal in round brackets (no italics).
- Page range of article.
- DOI or URL.
What is indentation in PowerPoint?
Indentation and line spacing are two important features you can use to change the way text appears on a slide. Indentation can be used to create multilevel lists or to visually set paragraphs apart from one another.
How do I cite an organization PDF?
If you received the PDF from an instructor, you can always ask them to clarify how to cite it….Citing a journal article.
|Format||Last name, Initials. (Year). Article title. Journal Name, Volume(Issue), Page range. or e-locator. DOI or URL|
|In-text citation||(McCabe & Castel, 2008)|
How do you indent a works cited page?
These steps work in both the full desktop version and the Office 365 online version of Word.
- Highlight the citation(s) you want to indent.
- Right click and select “Paragraph.”
- Under “Indentation – Special” select “Hanging.”
- Click “OK.”
How do you cite sources in MLA?
MLA citing format often includes the following pieces of information, in this order: Author’s Last name, First name. “Title of Source.” Title of Container, other contributors, version, numbers, publisher, publication date, location.
How do you indent references in Powerpoint?
Add a hanging indent
- Highlight all the text (other than the first line of the paragraph) you want to indent.
- Click the Home tab, and then click the Paragraph dialog box launcher.
- Under Indentation, in the Before text box, click the arrow to approximately . 5″.
- Click the arrow next to Special, and choose Hanging.
How do you cite an article in text apa?
When using APA format, follow the author-date method of in-text citation. This means that the author’s last name and the year of publication for the source should appear in the text, for example, (Jones, 1998), and a complete reference should appear in the reference list at the end of the paper.
How do you indent references in APA?
Order your reference list alphabetically by author. Apply a hanging indent to each reference list entry. This means that the first line of each entry is left aligned, while the second and subsequent lines are indented (the Publication Manual recommends 0.5″ or 1.27cm—the default in Microsoft Word).
How do you cite a list in APA?
In your text before the list, introduce the source with a signal phrase. Make the list single-spaced. If you change or add words, [do so in brackets]. Then include a citation after the last list item; if the list ends with a period, place your citation after that period.
What is first line indent?
With a first line indent, the first line of a paragraph is indented more than the other lines in the paragraph. Use the tab key to create a first line indent in Word for the web. Place your cursor at the beginning of the first line in the paragraph.
How do you cite an organization in-text?
In-Text Group or Organization as Author [6.13]
- Write out the full name of the organization or group, the date of publication, page and/or paragraph numbers.
- Afterwards abbreviate the organization or group.
- When using a narrative, write out the organization or group name then abbreviate later.
How do you reference an organization?
To be made up of:
- Year that the site was published/last updated (in round brackets).
- Title of web page (in italics).
- Available at: URL.
- (Accessed: date).