How do we use matter?
We can use matter as a countable noun to mean ‘question, problem or issue’:
- This is a matter for the police. We cannot deal with it ourselves.
- It’s only a matter of time before everyone will get bored with reality TV shows.
- Are there any other matters to discuss today, or shall we finish?
What matters to you meaning?
“Matters to” is used to indicate someone who cares about an outcome, or thinks that the outcome is important. “Matters for” is used to indicate someone or something which is affected by an outcome. Taking the examples one by one: “It may not matter to you.” – “Maybe you don’t think it’s important.”
What really matters in life?
Our relationships are our bedrock, our foundation. We need to nurture them with the love and attention they really deserve. Purpose, time, health, and loved ones. These are truly the things that make us richer and make life more complete.
How can I use matter in a sentence?
Matter sentence example
- As a matter of fact, I think we’re on completely different planets.
- “It doesn’t matter ,” Alex said.
- It was only a matter of days.
- The Trinity–the three elements of matter –are sulphur, mercury, and salt.
- As a matter of fact, I’m eating rainbow grass.
What is your take on this matter?
You might also say “what do you think?” “What’s your take on it” is usually used when asking someone what they thought of a situation, as it means”how do you see it from your viewpoint”.
Does it matter Meaning?
—used to state that something does not matter What does it matter if she arrives a bit late?
How do I know if I matter?
Matter is everything around you. Atoms and compounds are all made of very small parts of matter. Those atoms go on to build the things you see and touch every day. Matter is defined as anything that has mass and takes up space (it has volume).
What is the difference between matter and matters?
Mostly we use matters for singular terms . Example : Each and every supporter matters. And matter is used for plural terms .
What really matter quotes?
Quotes about what matters most in life:
- The most important thing is to enjoy your life.
- The things that matter most must never be at the mercy of the things that matter least.
- Life is just a blank slate.
- In the end, these things matter most.
- It doesn’t matter how rich, talented, educated, cool or attractive you are.