How do I unlock my Philips shaver?
To activate the travel lock, press the on/off button on your shaver for three seconds. When the travel lock is activated, a lock symbol flashes on your shaver. To deactivate the travel lock, press the on/off button on your shaver for three seconds.
Why is my Philips razor not working?
It is possible that your shaver does not turn on or move because it is dirty. There can be hair or dirt particles stuck inside it, causing the shaving heads to become blocked. To fix this problem, properly clean your shaver. If possible, remove the shaving head and clean your shaver from the inside as well.
How do you disinfect a Philips shaver?
To clean these shavers, follow the steps below.
- Switch on the shaver.
- Rinse the shaving unit under a warm tap.
- Switch off the shaver.
- Rinse the hair chamber under a warm tap.
- Rinse the shaving head holder under a warm tap.
- Carefully shake off excess water and let the shaving head holder air-dry completely.
Can Philips shaver be used as trimmer?
Some Philips Shavers come with a trimming attachment that you can use to trim your beard. Otherwise, use your normal beard trimmer.
Can I shave my head with Philips Aquatouch?
The good news is electric razors are perfect for shaving heads so yes, you can shave your head with an electric razor. They’re easy to use, powerful, and really safe so even under the hands of a novice.
What is the orange light on my Philips shaver?
When the bottom bar flashes orange, this means that the battery is almost empty. Once your shaver is fully charged, the light stays on for 15 or 30 minutes and then automatically turns off to save energy.
How do you unlock an electric razor?
“How do you unlock the razor”
- Activation: By pressing the on/off switch (4) for 3 seconds the shaver is locked.
- Plug it in then unplug it.
- on my razor, it required thorough cleaning of the blades.
- I’m guessing you are referring to the razor head…
How do you clean a rotary razor?
How to Clean an Electric Razor
- Step 1: Remove trapped hairs.
- Step 2: Add liquid soap to the blades.
- Step 3: Run the razor to allow it to create suds.
- Step 4: Thoroughly rinse the razor.
- Step 5: Take the head off and rinse it.
- Step 6: Allow the razor to air dry completely.
- Step 1: Rinse the blades after every stroke.