How do I set up my Bria X-Lite?
Configure Bria or X-lite Softphone for a PC or Mac
- Open Account Settings.
- Enter Your Flowroute SIP Credentials.
- In the User Details section, add your Flowroute SIP credentials: User ID: Your Flowroute phone number where you want to receive calls.
- Click OK.
- Enter a phone number, click Call and make a call!
How do I set up eyeBeam SIP account?
Account Configuration To enable an account on eyeBeam, click the small arrow at the top of the softphone. Choose SIP Account Settings and click enable for the desired account type. The Properties of Account window appears. In the Account tab, fill out the User Details with the account details provided in your email.
How do you install a Bria softphone?
Bria Softphone Setup
- Add the softphone to an extension on the account.
- Make note of the following information.
- Open your Bria.
- Click Add and select SIP Account.
- Fill in the information from your Device Profile, and uncheck IM/Presence.
- Click the Voicemail tab.
- Enter *99 as the number to dial for checking voicemail.
How do I connect my VoIP phone to my computer?
There are two ways to connect your VoIP phone to your laptop; through the Ethernet Port or through Wi-Fi. the traditional way is to connect via the Ethernet port, however, some modern phones now have built in Wi-Fi which makes the process a lot easier.
What is eyeBeam softphone?
EyeBeam is a full-fledged SIP-based softphone VoIP app that allows you to have a sophisticated voice and video communication experience whether you are an individual or part of a business. It is more of a multimedia communicator than a simple VoIP app.
What is Bria software?
Bria is a softphone application by CounterPath that enables you to manage your communications from your computer desktop. Replacing or complementing your hard phone, Bria softphone allows you to: make VoIP and Video calls see when your contacts are available, send Instant Messages and transfer files.
How do you set up a Bria 5?
From the Bria menu, go to Softphone > Preferences > Audio Codecs. In the Preferences Box, make sure to only have Enabled Codecs listed. Click OK and the Bria 5 Setup is complete.