How do I reset my Oki toner?
- Press Menu = printer displays “Paper Menu”
- Press Next 4x = printer displays “System Menu”
- Press Select 1x = printer displays “Factory Defaults”
- Press Next 7x = printer displays “Reset Toner Life”
- Press Select 1x = printer displays “Resetting Toner Page Count”
- Press Ready.
Where is the toner sensor?
The sensor is located behind a plastic cover on the side of the drum (see below). Remove the plastic cover and give the silver arm a clean with something small and soft (lint free), any toner that has built up on the sensor will be a very fine powder and should be easy to remove.
How do I fix Toner Error on Samsung printer?
Samsung Laser Printers – Toner Empty or Toner Exhausted or Replace Toner Error Message
- Remove the toner cartridge and shake it from side-to-side to redistribute the toner.
- If one of the Toner error messages still remains, the toner cartridge has been exhausted and needs to be replaced.
How do you clean a toner sensor?
Remove the Transfer Belt, Clean the Color Toner Density Sensor, and re-install the Transfer Belt:
- Open the Top Cover.
- Grasp the handles on either side of the Transfer Belt and pull the belt out of the printer.
- On the back of the printer, use a dry cotton swab to clean the color Toner density sensors.
How do you reset a Samsung toner?
So the best way to let your printer detect the ink from your Samsung toner cartridges is to reset the No Toner message. The way to do this is to first press the Menu button on your printer’s digital keyboard then press the number key. After you press the number key, then continuously press the 1,9,3, and 4 buttons.
How do I reset my chip toner?
Press the tiny reset button located beside the chip and hold for 10 seconds. Depending on the brand and model of the cartridge, you may not need to hold the button for 10 seconds, but it won’t harm the cartridge so do it anyway just to be safe. Done.