How do I put OV2 files on my TomTom?
You can import OV2 files with a maximum size of 2MB from your computer using the following steps:
- Go to MyDrive .
- Click on the My Places menu.
- If you are not already logged in with your TomTom-account, log in now.
- Click on POI files .
- Click Import POI file .
How do I sync my TomTom to my drive?
When you are logged in to TomTom MyDrive, you can find locations in MyDrive and sync them with your GO My Places locations.
- In a web browser or using the MyDrive app, log in to your TomTom account.
- On the map, select a destination.
- Click on the location, then open the pop-up menu and select Add to My Places.
How do I transfer a route to my TomTom?
Road Trips collection – sending a route to your device
- Log in to MyDrive at mydrive.tomtom.com.
- Click on the road trips icon on the left-hand side as shown below:
- Click on a road trip from the list.
- Click Save to My Routes.
Can TomTom use GPX files?
GPX track files to your TomTom device. The tracks are saved in the My Routes menu. Your device will navigate along the GPX track exactly and will not offer to replan your route, even if a faster route is available. Note: Your GO needs at least 400 MB free space before it can import .
How do I transfer POI from one TomTom to another?
Click on the plus icon next to Points of Interest and select your POIs by ticking the box. Click Copy items to computer . After your new map has been installed, transfer your new POIs: With your TomTom navigation device still connected to your computer, start TomTom HOME.
How do I create a POI file for TomTom?
To add POI files, go to the following page on the computer: https://mydrive.tomtom.com/nl_en/ Choose `My Places’ -> ‘POI files’ in the menu. Now select ‘Import POI file’ and choose the file you want to add on your TomTom. Synchronization starts immediately when your TomTom is connected to the computer.
Can you update TomTom for free?
Updates to the TomTom software and GPS maps are periodically made available to fix bugs and update road changes. Such updates are available for free to TomTom users.
Can I transfer maps from one TomTom to another?
How do I add POI to my TomTom 6200?
Go to https://mydrive.tomtom.com/nl_en/ and log in with your TomTom account.
- Make sure there is 400 MB free of the memory of your navigation system.
- Choose `My Places’ -> ‘POI files’ in the menu.
- Now select ‘Import POI file’ and choose the file you want to add on your TomTom.