How do I organize my iPhone mail app?
How to Make a Folder on the iPhone Email App
- Open the Mail app on your iPhone.
- From your inbox, tap the icon (<) in the upper-left corner to see your Mailboxes list.
- Tap Edit at the top of the screen.
- Select New Mailbox in the lower-right corner.
- Type the desired name for the new folder in the field provided.
How do I get different email icons on my iPhone?
You can have separate badge settings for your various iPhone email accounts. Tap Settings, Notifications, then select Mail. You should now see each of your email accounts listed separately. Find your personal account, tap it, then switch Badge App Icon to “off.” Now, do the same for your school account.
How do I customize my iPhone email app?
iPhone & iPad: How to customize swipe gestures in mail
- Open Settings.
- Swipe down and tap on Mail.
- Select Swipe Options.
- Customize your settings for left and right swipes.
What are the icons on iPhone email?
Here’s how to interpret the icons:
- Unread messages have a blue dot next to them.
- The gray To label indicates that Barbara was a direct recipient of the message.
- The gray Cc means Barbara received a copy of the message.
- A Flag indicates messages you’ve flagged.
How do I create an email alias on my iPhone?
How to Configure a Gmail Alias in iOS Mail
- Go to Settings > Mail > Accounts.
- In the IMAP Account Information section, tap the arrow next to the email address.
- Tap Add Another Email.
- Add as many addresses as you need.
- When you’re finished, tap Account to return to the previous screen, then select Done.
How do I add Vistaprint email to iPhone?
iPhone / iOS Email Set-Up
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Select Add Account.
- You’ll see a number of email provider options, select Other.
- Select Add Mail Account.
- On the New Account screen, enter the following information:
- Click Next.
- Choose your newly created account.
Can I use ProtonMail on iPhone?
ProtonMail in an iOS mobile browser Most iOS devices can access ProtonMail through an up-to-date mobile browser by visiting mail.protonmail.com/login. ProtonMail works on most browsers, but you can check our list of recommended and supported browsers for more details.
Can you create folders in Apple Mail?
iCloud includes seven default Mail folders: Inbox, VIP, Drafts, Sent, Archive, Trash, and Junk. You can create additional folders and subfolders to organize your email. When you create additional folders, they’re visible on any device that has Mail turned on in iCloud settings.
Is there a Roundcube webmail app?
Install the Roundcube app from Google Play Store.
How do I add an email account to Roundcube?
Composing an Email in RoundCube
- Login to webmail with the email account you want to send from.
- Click Roundcube from the webmail options.
- You will then be logged into your webmail via Roundcube.
- You will then be on the email composition page in Roundcube.
- When you have typed your email, click the Send button.