How do I make my Samsung photos better quality?
Capturing High Resolution Photos on my Samsung Phone
- 1 Launch the Camera app.
- 2 Tap on Camera Ratio.
- 3 Select 3:4 (64MP High Resolution)
- 4 When you are ready to capture your High Resolution shots tap on the Shutter button.
Are Samsung Galaxy cameras good?
Overall, the best Samsung phone right now is the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra, with fantastic cameras and top build quality. It is expensive though, so if you don’t want to spend that much, we recommend the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE, which the one of best camera phones despite being a very affordable price.
How can I make my Samsung Galaxy S10 Camera quality better?
We have used the camera app extensively and compiled the best camera tips and tricks for the Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus.
- Enable Scene Optimizer.
- Activate Shot Suggestion.
- Try the New Live Focus Modes.
- Capture Mouth-Watering Scenes with Food Mode.
- Automatically Correct Wide-Angle Shots [S10 Plus]
How can I make my Android Camera quality better?
Ways to make your smartphone camera quality better
- 01 Avoid digital zoom. Always avoid the digital zoom function on your phone if you can help it.
- 02 Use a tripod.
- 03 Use Pro, or manual mode.
- 04 Shoot raw, or set the highest image quality.
- 06 Use AE/AF Lock.
- 07 Set your phone to Natural colours.
- 08 Clean your lens.
Is Samsung S10 camera good?
The Galaxy S10 camera takes excellent photos, even in mixed and low light conditions. It’s not too dark on our subject, US Mobile Editor David Lumb, and the bright moving flames are captured with detail without being overexposed. Here’s the same shot in Live Focus (Samsung’s portrait mode).
Is Samsung or iPhone camera better?
While two of Apple’s three wins are landslide victories (macro and video) compared to Samsung’s closer victories, one can argue Samsung’s wins come in more important categories (main and ultra-wide cameras).