How do I install OpenKM?
- Java installation.
- Download OpenKM.
- OpenKM configuration. Application configuration.
- Configure Tomcat service. Tomcat native libraries. Several Tomcats in the same server. Change Tomcat timezone.
- Test OpenKM installation.
- Change default okmAdmin password.
- Administring users.
How to install OpenKM in ubuntu?
Thus, the first thing to be done is the installation of this programming language using the following command:
- sudo apt-get install openjdk-8-jdk openjdk-8-jre. Installing OpenKM on Ubuntu.
- sudo chmod + x OpenKM-6.3.0-comunidad-linux-x64-installer.run.
- sudo ./openkm-6.3.0-community-linux-x64-installer.run.
Is open km free?
OpenKM is available to Open Source community under the GNU General Public Licence version 2. The OpenKM source code is available for the entire community, which is free to use, modify and redistribute it under the premises of such license.
How do I install OpenKM on Windows 10?
- Execute the command /opt/tomcat-7.0. 27/bin/catalina. sh start to run OpenKM + Tomcat application server.
- Log in to OpenKM using user “okmAdmin” with password “admin”.
- Enjoy OpenKM!
How do I create a workflow in Openkm?
A workflow process can be started from any node type (document, folder, mail or record).
- From default OpenKM web user interface “go to Desktop view.
- Click on a node for selecting it ( document folder, mail or record ).
- Click on the toolbar “Start workflow” button.
How do I install LogicalDOC Community Edition?
Download the LogicalDOC 8x Tomcat bundle and uncompress on your file system disk (a good option is to uncompress under /opt/). Execute the command /opt/tomcat/bin/catalina.sh start to run LogicalDOC + Tomcat application server.
How do I backup my OpenKM?
There is an alternative to traditional backup methods: you can export the whole repository from OpenKM Administration > Utilities > Repository export and choose metadata and history options.
Is OpenKM web based?
OpenKM implements a Web 2.0 user interface framework based on GWT (Google Web Toolkit) that supports Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chromium and Google Chrome and the latest versions of Opera.
How do I create a workflow in OpenKM?
How do I install OpenKM on Windows?
Installing OpenKM Download from https://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/ and follow the installation wizard. Download from http://www.clamav.net/download.html and follow the installation wizard. Tomcat bundle comes with embedded convert tool.
How do I start LogicalDOC?
First Login. On a client browser, open the URL http://localhost:8080/logicaldoc/. Log in to LogicalDOC using user “admin” with password “admin”. Enjoy LogicalDOC!
What is SeedDMS?
SeedDMS is a free document management system with an easy to use web based user interface for small and medium sized enterprises. It is based on PHP and MySQL or sqlite3 and runs on Linux, MacOS and Windows.