How do I get talk to text on my iPhone?
Use Dictation on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- To enter text, tap the microphone button on your keyboard, then start speaking.
- If dictation isn’t sure what word it heard, you’ll see a blue line under the transcribed word so you can check it for accuracy.
- To replace a section, select what you want to replace, then tap the microphone button and speak again.
How do I get Siri to automatically read text messages?
Go to Settings > Notifications > Announce Messages with Siri and make sure Announce Messages with Siri is turned on. Then tap Messages and make sure that Announce Messages with Siri is turned on there too.
Can iPhone read text out loud?
You can have your iPhone speak your screen out loud. By tapping into the Speech setting on your iPhone, you can hear the entire screen read aloud from top to bottom or just selected text. You can listen to text as you type it, word by word or each character. This trick works on an iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Why is my phone reading my messages out loud?
In the meantime, try going to Settings > Accessibility > Screen Reader > Voice Assistant > Off, or look for a text-to-speech option, and switch it off. Hi, Thanks for the quick reply. Model number SM-G950W and Android Version is 9 both those options are already off.
How do I use Siri to text?
Composing a text
- Press and hold the Home button. Wait for the short chime and begin speaking.
- Say the word “Text” and then the name of the person you want to send a text message to.
- In response to Siri’s prompt (“What do you want your message to say?”), dictate your text message.
- Say “Yes” or “Send” to send the message.
Is there an app that turns speech into text?
Voice Notes is a simple app that aims to convert speech to text for making notes. ListNote Speech-to-Text Notes is another speech-to-text app that uses Google’s speech recognition software, but this time does a more comprehensive job of integrating it with a note-taking program than many other apps.