How do I get a copy of my NSW HSC results?

How do I get a copy of my NSW HSC results?

If you need a replacement copy of your exam results:

  1. print and complete the downloadable Application for replacement examination results and certificates form (PDF, 2 pages, 707KB).
  2. post this form, or bring it in person, to the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA).

What year did the HSC start in NSW?

1965: 35,000 students sit first School Certificate exams. 1967: 18,000 students sit first HSC exams conducted by the Board of Senior School Studies. Level 1, 2 and 3 courses available. 1976: HSC units course structure introduced.

What is the HSC called in NSW?

The Higher School Certificate
The Higher School Certificate (HSC) is the highest educational award in New South Wales schools. It is awarded to NSW students who have satisfactorily completed Years 11 and 12 at secondary school.

Do HSC results get mailed?

HSC results will be delivered via email and text message. You will also be able to access your results by logging in to your Students Online account.

When did HSC stop in Victoria?

The VCE was established as a pilot project in 1987. The earlier Higher School Certificate (HSC) was abolished in 1992.

Is the HSC a Standardised test?

It is a standard most students are expected to achieve by the end of Year 12 when they sit their HSC. To show they meet the HSC minimum standard, students need to achieve Level 3 or 4 in short online reading, writing and numeracy tests of skills for everyday life.

Can you repeat Year 12 in NSW?

There is no penalty for repeating a course. You may be granted credit transfer – that is, be able to count courses studied in educational institutions, such as TAFE, towards your HSC.

When did the leaving certificate end in NSW?

The NSW Government announced the abolition of the School Certificate after 2011, with students in year 10 that year being the final cohort to sit the external examinations and receive the qualification.

Does Year 11 count towards ATAR Vic?

The Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) is one of the qualifications you can get if you finish Year 11 and 12 at high school in Victoria. After completing the VCE students get an ATAR score to use to apply for university or TAFE.