How do I get a Chicago parking sticker?

How do I get a Chicago parking sticker?

To purchase a Chicago City Vehicle Sticker in-person, you must bring your Chicago Vehicle Sticker Courtesy Reminder or your State Vehicle Registration ID, which includes your VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) and license plate information. *Vendors can charge a service fee of up to $5.50.

How do I get a Chicago parking permit?

You may obtain an application from your Alderman’s Ward Office, by calling the Department of Finance at 312.744. 7275, or you may download an application here. Be sure to submit the following: A complete application for Disabled Parking Signs.

Can I buy a Chicago city sticker at a currency exchange?

Stickers can also be purchased at 350 community vendors throughout the city including currency exchanges and banks located within the city limits.

Is there a grace period for Chicago city stickers?

All Chicago City Vehicle Stickers expire on the last day of the month. Our office offers a 30 day grace period to purchase your City Vehicle Sticker without a late fee or back charge.

How much is a ticket for not having a Chicago city sticker?

a $200 ticket
Failure to comply with the Chicago Wheel Tax program may result in a $200 ticket per day. Chicago residents living within an established Residential Parking Zone may be eligible to purchase a Residential Zone permit for their City Vehicle Sticker.

How much is a city sticker in Illinois?

Vehicle Sticker Type Prices

Vehicle Body Type License Type Annual Price
Vehicle with curb weight of 4,500 lbs or less with a payload capacity of 2,499 lbs or less Passenger (P) $90.88
Vehicle with curb weight of 4,501 lbs or more with a payload capacity of 2,499 lbs or less Large Passenger (LP) $144.33

Is there a grace period for expired license plate sticker in Illinois 2021?

Driver’s license and ID card expiration dates had previously been extended to August 1, 2021. Now, expired driver’s licenses and ID cards will remain valid until Jan. 1, 2022. The extension does not apply to commercial driver’s licenses (CDL) and CDL learner’s permits.