How do I dispose of Konica Minolta toner?
- Toner Cartridge: Place the old toner cartridge into the original or replacement carton for return.
- Waste Toner Box: Please follow the Waste Toner Packaging Instructions (below) for proper return.
- Mail to: Konica Minolta Recycling Center. 5701 Skylab Road. Huntington Beach, CA 92647or.
How do I recycle my Konica Minolta printer?
Just assemble the box and the reusable lid and place it in your office. When the box is full, you can print out a UPS label from this site, apply it to the box and ship via UPS. Please note: only Konica Minolta Clean Planet boxes can be accepted. For high-volume customers.
What can you do with leftover toner cartridges?
Where To Recycle Ink Cartridges
- Drop your inkjet cartridges off at any office supply store, like Staples or Office Depot.
- Recycle your empty cartridges at designated kiosks at Walmart, Target, and Best Buy.
- Mail your empty ink cartridges back to the original manufacturer.
- Recycle with a third-party recycling facility.
Can you put toner cartridges in the recycle bin?
Toner cartridges should always be disposed of in an appropriate container or bin and shouldn’t be treated like a regular trash item. If you’re at home, you can put your cartridges in the recycling bin.
Is close the loop free?
Public drop off points With over 4,000 ‘Cartridges 4 Planet Ark’ cartridge collection boxes located across Australia, it’s both easy and free to recycle your used cartridges.
How do I check ink levels on Konica Minolta?
Tap [Utility] – [Check Consumable Life]. Check the status of consumables. To print a consumption level list, tap [Print List], select paper, and then tap [Start].
How do I dispose of toner cartridges in Australia?
Brought to you by You can drop off your used or empty laser and inkjet cartridges at all Officeworks stores and participating Australia Post, Cartridge World, Harvey Norman, The Good Guys, JB Hi-Fi, Office National and Office Products Depot outlets. Inkjet cartridges, toner cartridges and toner bottles are accepted.