How do I convert YouTube videos to MP3 on my iPad?
Can you use YouTube music on iPad?
- Step 1: Install the SYC 2 (Softorino Youtube Converter 2) on your computer.
- Step 2: Connect your device via USB cable.
- Step 3: Copy the URL link of the track and select the format and device (iPad)
- Step 4: Click on the Convert and Transfer to iPad button to download the song.
How do I convert YouTube videos to my iPad?
How to convert YouTube to iPad
- Add YouTube links. Go to YouTube and copy the link of the video you’d like to convert to your iPad.
- Convert to iPad. In the new window choose YouTube video quality, then select “Convert to iPad/iPad 2”.
- Download YouTube to iPad.
How do I make an audio file from a YouTube video?
Option 2: Extract the audio online
- Go to YouTube to MP3 Converter.
- Copy and paste the YouTube video link that you want to extract the audio and click the Go button.
- Choose MP3 with the quality you want and click the Convert button.
- Then click Download and you’ll get the audio file.
Does MP3 work on iPad?
Current iPads have the Music App installed by default, and it can still play mp3s directly by syncing them from iTunes as you would normally on an iPod.
What app can convert YouTube to MP3?
Comparison of Tools to Convert YouTube to Mp3
|YouTubetoMp3||4.5/5||YouTube to MP3 Converter|
|MP3FY||4.5/5||YouTube to MP3 Converter|
|BigConverter||4.5/5||YouTube to MP3 Converter|
|aTube Catcher||3.5/5||Video Downloader Screen Recorder|
How do I download YouTube videos to my iPad 2021?
To save a video from YouTube to iPhone/iPad with the YouTube App:
- Launch the YouTube app on your iOS device and play the video you want to download.
- Click “Download” to save the YouTube video to your iPhone or iPad.
- When it has done, tap “Library” > “Downloads” to check the downloaded videos.