How do I contact Nokia support?
- chat. Live chat. Our chat service is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Send us an email. Tell us about your problem and we’ll get back to you via email.
- settings. Repair and replacement. Tried self-help options and phone still not working?
- recycling. Recycle.
How can I solve my Nokia phone problem?
- Restart your phone. Turn your phone off and take the battery out.
- Charge your phone. Once the battery is full, disconnect the charger and try restarting your phone.
- Restore the factory settings. If your phone isn’t working properly you can try resetting it.
Why did Microsoft stop making Lumia?
There are a ton of reasons why Microsoft lost the battle for mobile, including its approach to licensing Windows Phone, partners like Samsung not launching cutting-edge Windows Phone handsets, and Microsoft’s failure to attract app developers.
Is Nokia Lumia coming back?
Best answer: No, Microsoft isn’t building new features for Windows phone, so there’s no reason to buy one in 2019. There are no new phones, and in the next year, Microsoft will abandon the platform altogether.
How can I send email to Nokia company?
- Media inquiries. [email protected]
- Nokia Investor Relations. [email protected]
- Nokia opportunities. Fill in our contact form or browse through our open positions.
- Nokia phones.
- For information about our public policies, please visit our webpage.
- Nokia patent inquiries.
Should I get a Windows phone in 2021?
How do I reboot my device?
- Press and hold the “Power” button until you see the “Options” menu.
- Select either “Restart” or “Power off”. If you choose “Power off”, you can turn your device back on again by pressing and holding the “Power” button.