How do I change the thumbnail of a photo album?
Change your cover photo
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Open the album.
- Open the photo you want to use.
- At the top right, tap More. Use as album cover.
Where is the album cover photo on Facebook?
To see an album of your past profile or cover photos:
- From your Feed, tap your profile picture in the top right.
- Scroll down and tap Photos, then tap Albums at the top.
- Tap Profile Pictures or Cover Photos.
How do I change the layout of an album on Facebook?
Step 1 – Locate the album that you want to edit and click the album to view it. Step 2 – Click the Edit button in the upper-right corner. If you want to re-order the photos in one of your Facebook albums, be sure to click the Edit button.
How do I change the album cover on Facebook 2021?
Unfortunately, you cannot change the album cover using the iPhone or Android app. For some odd reason, you can set any photo in an album as your profile picture or change your cover photo via the apps, but cannot update the album cover!
How do I make a picture an album cover?
Go to “Music,” and find the song you want to use. Tap the song on your screen so it shows the album cover as opposed to the lyrics. Go into the edit settings, and upload the original photo to your Story again. Tap on the photo until it turns into a square, and put it over the album’s photo.
Why can’t I see all my cover photos on Facebook?
Scroll down and tap Profile Pictures or Cover Photos. If you can’t see all your albums, tap [Number] More Albums for more. Your current profile and cover photos are public. You can edit the privacy of your past cover photos using the audience selector.
What is a Facebook album?
Facebook allows you to share and create photo albums by uploading photos from your computer. You can upload pictures from a trip you took, a family reunion, etc. and share them with your friends on Facebook. To create an album, simply logon to Facebook and click on “Photo/Video Album” to create a new album.
How do I change the album cover in a Facebook group 2021?
How do I change the cover photo of a group album?
- Tap the three dots at the foot of any photo and click “Set as Cover Photo”.
- (Mobile Only): Tap on the current cover banner and you’ll see a grid of all the photos you’ve already uploaded. Just tap the one you’d like to set as the cover.