How can I transfer my iPhone to iPhone for free?
How to Transfer Data from One iPhone to Another with EaseUS MobiMover
- Connect both of the iPhones to the computer and launch EaseUS MobiMover.
- Select one category or multiple categories that you want to copy, and click “Transfer”.
- Wait for the tool to transfer selected files from one iPhone to another.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to computer for free?
Click File Sharing, select an app in the list, then do one of the following: Transfer a file from your iPhone to your computer: Select the file you want to transfer in the list on the right, click “Save to,” select where you want to save the file, then click Save To.
How can I transfer data from PC to iPhone?
Method 1. Transfer Data from PC to iPhone via iTunes File Sharing
- Make sure you have installed the latest version of iTunes on your PC.
- Connect your iOS device to the computer and launch iTunes.
- Click the device icon and choose “File Sharing”.
- Select the app that works with File Sharing and click “Add” in iTunes.
Does Apple have a transfer app?
Download the Move to iOS app to get help switching from your Android device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If you can’t use the Google Play Store, learn how to download Move to iOS.
How do I transfer files from my iPhone to my laptop without iTunes?
Part 1. Transfer Files from iPhone to PC Without iTunes via EaseUS MobiMover
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable. Then launch EaseUS MobiMover and go to “Phone to PC” > “Next”.
- Check the types of files you want to transfer and click “Transfer”.
- Wait for the transfer process to finish.
Can I transfer files from iPhone to PC without iTunes?
The most recommended way to transfer files from iPhone to computer without iTunes is AnyTrans. With the help of this software, you can transfer various types of data such as images, videos, messages, contacts, apps, books, notes, and many more. It has great transfer speed and it is completely virus-free software.
How do I transfer my iOS 10 to new iPhone?
Quick Start: Use your iPhone or iPad to automatically set up a new device. iCloud: Transfer your data and purchased content to your new device from your previous device’s iCloud backup. iTunes or Finder: Transfer your data and purchased content to your new device from a backup you made with iTunes or Finder.