How can I improve my blog design?
In the meantime, here are 8 blog design tips you can do to improve it.
- Reduce your blog’s page bloat.
- Make content evergreen.
- Simplify navigation.
- Show off your best content.
- Make your content look good.
- Make your site mobile-friendly.
- Un-clutter your website.
- Know the bounce rate.
What is the best layout for a blog?
Blog layout best practices to remember in 2021
- Make it a cumulative “learning center”
- Include article quick-summary boxes.
- Use a blog card layout.
- Use large, high-quality featured images.
- Narrow grid for your blog content.
- Utilize legible typography across all devices.
- Use short descriptive subheadings.
How do I make my blog creative?
Creative Blog Post Ideas
- Do a (number) by a (certain age) post.
- Put together a gif-filled post.
- What would you love to learn how to do?
- Write a parody post of some sort.
- Set up a contest on your blog.
- Use questions on forums as blog ideas.
- Find the best jokes in your niche and share them in a blog post.
How should a blog look like?
Keep your blog neat, clean and simple. Usually, less is more—and whitespace makes everything easier to read. Instapage, for example, does a great job keeping their design simple, minimal, and easy on the eyes. Give your text a nice, clear font for easy reading.
What makes a good article layout?
Smaller images coordinate well with the main feature image. They help break up long paragraphs or columns of text and add to your overall article. Using different sized images creates another visual hierarchy that helps guide the viewer throughout your entire article spread.
How do I make my blog visually appealing?
5 Ways to Make Your Blog Visually Appealing
- Break up text into bite-sized paragraphs.
- Add pictures to illustrate your message.
- Get attention with video.
- Make use of color.
- Make quality the standard.
- 10 Excellent Rebrand Examples That Give New Life to Old Brands.
How can I make my content more attractive?
How to Make Your Content More Interesting (In 14 Steps)
- Embrace Controversy.
- Tell stories.
- Focus on practical topics.
- Include images and video.
- Write in a casual, personal voice.
- Accept and emphasize your sense of humor.
- Embrace metaphors & figurative language.
- Throw in some surprises.
What makes a good blog Design?
As blogging becomes more prominent and social media becomes more visual, one of the most effective and differentiating things you can do for your blog is incorporating large, non-stocky hero images. This design choice isn’t one without reason. Take Intercom’s inner blog template, for example.
Which is an example of a blogging tip for beginners?
For example: blogging-tips-for-beginners- editorial-calendar.jpg. Include keyword-specific alt tags for all images within a post. For example: “ blogging tips and tricks for beginners – keyword research”. 20. Use images and graphics that you have rights to, or are royalty-free.
How do I make my blog post look good?
Fact check your blog post to make sure all statements are true. You’re sharing this with the public, and your reputation is at stake. Go through your post and ensure it is accurate… 100%. Attribute any quotes or original content from another source, with a footnote or hyperlink back to them. 32. Post your blog on Monday or Thursday mornings.
What are some of the Best Minimalist blogs on the web?
Crew Backstage, the blog of the Crew platform for designers and developers, has a fabulously minimalist blog design, but quiet a unique one. Notice that, above the fold, it features one blog post with a large title, subtitle, and call-to-action to read more.