How can I get full marks in English literature?
Tips and Tricks to Score 100% Marks in English Literature Section C Class 10
- Identify the Name of Lesson.
- Identify the Name of Author/Poet/Dramatist.
- Read the given extract carefully.
- Identify key words/key concept.
- Identify the speaker/character.
- Recall the theme of poem/prose lesson.
Can my child have one rewrite as assertive?
Answer. “The child can have one”.
What is the another name of assertive sentence?
How angry makes me assertive sentence?
Answer: It makes me very angry.
How can I write perfect in English?
Here are some tips to help you feel more confident with writing, and improve your English writing skills:
- Read as much as you can.
- Keep an English dictionary.
- Brush up your grammar.
- Check your spelling before and after writing.
- Keep a diary in English.
- Learn how to expand your basic sentences into more elaborate ones.
What does science do for us rewrite as an assertive sentence?
the assertive sentence can be written as follows. ‘Science has done much for us. An assertive sentence will always end with a full stop.
What are the two types of assertive sentence?
Assertive sentences are divided into two categories-
- Affirmative assertive sentence.
- Negative assertive sentence.
What can one person do make it assertive sentence?
Explanation: hy , one person can do anything .
How do you start a literary essay?
Writing an Introduction to a Literary Analysis Essay Start with the title of your work and its author’s name. One or two sentences will suffice. Stress on the main idea of the analyzed work to make these sentences more hooking. Briefly tell what the work is about or how it influenced the world literature.
What is a sentence for Class 5?
A sentence always begins with a capital letter. The words of a sentence are placed in a proper order. There must be a verb in a sentence. A sentence always ends with a full stop, a question mark, or an exclamation mark.
How do you write notes in English literature?
There are three steps to effectively taking notes while reading:
- At the end of each chapter write a few bullet points that summarize what you’ve read and make it personal if you can — that is, apply it to something in your life.
- Pick up the book again and go through all your notes.
What is a sentence Grade 5?
A sentence is a group of words that conveys a complete idea. A sentence always starts with capital letter and end with a full stop, question mark or exclamation mark. 4. A sentence must have at least one doing word i.e. verb.