Does CA have interview?
The presentation of their knowledge has to stand the test conducted. It is therefore intended to design the various aspects of the winning communication, in order to enable the young chartered accountant to place him/her in a better position and in a satisfactory manner, when he/ she faces the interview panel.
Why should we hire you fresher CA?
Answer 2. “Being a fresher, I think I am very flexible and adaptive to learning new things. I am sure I will be able to contribute something capable for the growth of the company. My last project in Operations has taught me how to be a team player, and work in unison.
How do I interview a chartered accountant?
Chartered Accountant Interview Questions
- How do you plan to lead your team of accountants?
- What is your area of specialization?
- What accounting system do you plan to implement?
- Can you briefly explain your experience after you served articles?
Why you choose CA as your career?
Stability and Security in Profession. Chartered Accountancy is not just a flexible profession but also offers great stability and security. They know about laws, changes in-laws, and all the tweaks. That’s why almost every organization needs CAs to handle their finance, accounting, and audit.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years for CA freshers?
“I look forward to learn new skills and improve my knowledge to advance my career. In five years from now, I see myself as a knowledgeable professional having an in-depth knowledge of the company and the industry.”
What are your weaknesses for freshers?
Examples of weaknesses on the job
- Inexperience with specific software or a non-essential skill.
- Tendency to take on too much responsibility.
- Nervousness about public speaking.
- Hesitancy about delegating tasks.
- Discomfort taking big risks.
- Impatience with bureaucracies.