Do you need iTunes to setup iPhone?
Activate your device You need to connect to a Wi-Fi network, a cellular network or iTunes to activate and continue setting up your device.
How do I force iTunes to recognize my iPhone?
How to Fix It When iTunes Won’t Recognize Your iPhone
- Make sure iTunes is installed on the computer.
- Check the USB cable.
- Clean the iPhone’s port.
- Check the USB port on the computer.
- Restart the iPhone.
- Restart the computer.
- Make sure the iOS device is unlocked and on the Home screen.
How do I activate my new phone?
Activate a new Android Smartphone
- Save contacts and content on your old phone using the Transfer Content info .
- Power both phones down.
- If necessary, insert the SIM card into the new phone.
- If necessary;
- Follow the on-screen Setup Wizard instructions to activate and set up your new phone.
Why is my disabled iPhone not connecting to iTunes?
If your screen reads “iPhone is disabled,” the most likely cause is too many wrong passcode attempts. Sometimes this can happen without you realizing it, if the phone is in your pocket or a bag. You will need to erase your device to remove the lock and passcode, then re-sync it with iTunes.
Why is my iPhone not showing up in Finder?
If you connected your iPhone or iPad to your Mac using a USB cable and don’t see it in the Finder sidebar, check the following: Check that the cable is properly connected. When your Mac and device are connected correctly, you should see that your device is charging.
How do you manually activate a Sprint iPhone?
How to: Activate or switch a device
- Go to sprint.com/activate.
- Click the Get Started button.
- Sign in to My Sprint using your username and password.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.