Why English is important in today life?
English is the language of our international communication in all areas, such as politics, science, media or art and it is often the language of entertainment as well as socialising. Having a good command of English helps us to have more opportunities in life, first of all, our career.
What is the role of English in education?
English plays an important role in Indian education system. One can achieve success in any field because of English as the vocabulary and terminology used in different fields like technology, medicine is available in English only. They test communication skills, vocabulary and pronunciations.
Which language is the best?
The World’s Top 10 Languages to learn
- Mandarin. Mandarin is one of the fastest growing languages in the world.
- Spanish. The importance of speaking Spanish continues to grow.
- German. German ranks fourth in most used world languages.
- Portuguese. Portuguese ranks just behind Spanish as the most spoken language in Latin America.
What is the richest language in the world?
Why English is important for job?
Knowing English increases your chances of getting a good job in a multinational company within your home country or for finding work abroad. It’s also the language of international communication, the media and the internet, so learning English is important for socialising and entertainment as well as work!
What is the coolest looking language?
Which is the coolest looking WRITTEN language?
|Latin-based Languages (English, French, German)||15||6%|
What are the reasons to learn English?
10 Reasons to Learn English
- English is a global language.
- Studying English can help you get a job.
- Learning English can help you meet new people.
- Many scientific papers are written in English.
- English is the language of the media industry.
- English is the language of the Internet.
Is English a world language?
English is the foremost—and by some accounts only—world language. Beyond that, there is no academic consensus about which languages qualify; Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Japanese, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Swahili are other possible world languages.
Which language is the most powerful?
What is the sweetest language in world?
What is the most useful language to learn in 2020?
The Most Important Languages To Learn In 2020
- Mandarin Chinese. With over one billion Mandarin Chinese speakers in the world, of course it tops the list of most important languages to learn in 2020.
- 8. Japanese.
Which alphabet is most powerful?
BMW to showcase why M is the most powerful letter in the world.
What is the ugliest letter?
What is the most attractive letter?
Is English a good language?
Not surprisingly, one of the reasons why English is such an awesome language is that it is the second most widely spoken language in the world (behind Mandarin Chinese), and by far the most learnt language, with an estimated 1.5 billion learners. English is the official language of NATO and the European Union.
How can English help me in my career?
6 surprising ways English helps your career
- Not speaking a second language may actually hold employees back.
- English skills improve employee agility.
- Multilinguals are better decision-makers.
- Multilinguals have ‘soft power’
- English skills could mean better negotiation skills.
- English could help you earn more.