Who owns Peoples Bank Marietta?
Peoples Bancorp Inc.
Doing Business As: Peoples Bancorp Inc. Company Description: Peoples Bancorp offers banking for the people, by the people, and of the people. The holding company owns Peoples Bank, which has about 50 branches in rural and small urban markets in Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia.
How many locations does Peoples Bancorp have?
Headquartered in Marietta, Ohio since 1902 with 119 full-service bank branches in Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, Virginia, Washington D.C. and Maryland. Our vision is to be the Best Community Bank in America.
How do I contact Peoples Bank?
- Customer Solutions – 413.538.9500 or 877.888.1388. Monday through Friday – 8:00 am – 7:00 pm. Saturday – 8:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- Access24 Telephone Banking – 800.342.9100.
- Contact a Business Lending Officer.
- Contact a Cash Management Officer.
- Contact a Commercial Banking Officer.
- Contact a Mortgage Consultant.
Is People’s Bank a real bank?
Real. As a mutual bank, giving back is part of our culture, woven into the fabric of who we are and what we stand for.
Does Peoples Bank use Zelle?
Zelle is available to all Peoples Bank consumer accounts. Getting started is easy — Zelle is already available in our mobile banking app! Either download or sign in to the Peoples Bank mobile app and follow a few simple steps to enroll with Zelle today.
How do I check my balance on Peoples Bank?
Get up-to-date account balance information and monitor your transaction history via text messages sent directly to your phone. This option is available to all mobile banking users, including those who do not have a smartphone or mobile web browser. Jump To: Once enrolled, send a command to 79680 at any time.
How do I cancel my peoples bank card?
1-800-500-1044 If you cancel your card via the 1-800 number, please call us the next business day and ask to speak to a customer service representative.
How can I send money to a person?
How to send money online, on mobile or in person
- Venmo: Best rated for mobile.
- Cash app: Best for referral bonus.
- Zelle: Fastest for domestic transfers (tie with Google Pay).
- Google Pay: Fastest for domestic transfers (tie with Zelle).
- PayPal: Most popular online.
- Walmart2Walmart: Best for nonbank transfers.
How can I check my savings account balance online?
Login to your bank’s site online It is possible to check your account balance anytime online by logging on to the official website of the concerned bank on your phone. To use this facility, you just need to visit the bank’s official website and access your account information.