Who is the No 1 neurosurgeon in India?
Here is a list of the top 15 Neurosurgeons in India recommended by us:
|1||Dr. (V.P.) Varindra Paul Singh||Medanta The Medicity|
|2||Dr. Rana Patir||Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram|
|3||Dr. Arun Saroha||Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket|
|4||Dr. Deepu Banerji||Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Delhi|
Who is the best doctor for nerves?
Neurologists are specialists who treat diseases of the brain and spinal cord, peripheral nerves and muscles.
Which is best hospital for brain?
Best Brain Tumor Surgery Hospitals in India
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital Mumbai.
- Artemis Hospital Gurgaon.
- Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai.
- Global Hospital Chennai.
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital New Delhi.
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospital Kolkata.
- Medanta – The Medicity Hospital, Gurgaon.
Who is the top brain surgeon in the world?
Top neurosurgeons in the world
- Bartolomé Oliver. Neurosurgeon. Centro Médico Teknon.
- Ali Zirh. Neurosurgeon.
- Gerardo Conesa Bertran. Neurosurgeon.
- Serdar Kahraman. Neurosurgeon.
- Selçuk Göçmen. Neurosurgeon.
- Gökalp Silav. Neurosurgeon.
- Yaşar Kütükçü Anadolu Medical Center.
- Murat Dokdok. Radiologist.
Is neurologist a good career?
Neurology is the field of medical specialization that has ample job opportunities in India and also in abroad. Candidates, those specialized in the field of neurology, they are high in demand as a new technologies and medical advances.
Who is the best neurosurgeon in Guntur Andhra Pradesh?
Most importantly, Dr. Mohana Rao Patibandla is one of the best neurosurgeon in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. He is highly-experienced and proficient in all fields of neurosurgery. He has international training and work experience and has handled hundreds of complex and complicated surgeries with ease and positive outcome.
Who is the best neurologist in Andhra Pradesh?
Dr. V. Rama Tharak Nath is one of the senior-most neurologists, who practises at Amaravathi Hospital in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. He has been in the field for over 30 years.
Which is the first neurosurgery hospital in South India?
Our neurosurgery hospital in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, is the first hospital in South India to be equipped with Stealth 8 Neuronavigation System, intraoperative Xper dual CT, intraoperative neuromonitoring for accuracy and precision in neurosurgical treatment. Why choose Dr. Rao’s Hospital?