Where can I dump construction debris in Delaware?

Where can I dump construction debris in Delaware?

Construction & Industrial Waste Disposal in New Castle, Delaware. Revolution Recovery Delaware is located at 1101 Lambson Lane in New Castle, DE. We offer landfill alternative services directly off I-495 between Wilmington and New Castle.

Where is the dump in Sussex County?

Lafayette Township, NJ
Sussex County Municipal Utilities Authority Sussex County Landfill is located at 34 NJ-94, Lafayette Township, NJ 07848. To contact Sussex County Landfill, call (973) 579-6998, or view more information below.

How do I dispose of a mattress in Delaware?

Call (877) 708-8329 or Book Online to schedule Wilmington DE mattress disposal.

How do I dispose of a refrigerator in Delaware?

Appliances such as air conditioners, refrigerators, dishwashers, freezers, washers, dryers, and water heaters can be recycled at DSWA landfills or transfer stations for a fee. Visit www.dswa.com for more information or call 800-404-7080.

How do I dispose of batteries in Delaware?

Residents have the option of taking their batteries to one of the 100 DSWA drop-off locations or to a national Call2Recycle collection site, found at stores such as The Home Depot, Lowe’s, RadioShack and Staples,” said Todd Ellis, account manager, Call2Recycle.

Where can I dispose of paint in Wilmington DE?

Latex Paint Collection

  • Delaware Recycling Center. 1101 Lambson Lane, New Castle. Last Saturday of Each Month 8:30am-2pm.
  • Cheswold Collection Station. 54 Fork Branch Road, Cheswold. Last Friday of Each Month 10am-2pm.
  • Jones Crossroads Landfill. 28560 Landfill Lane, Georgetown. Last Monday of Each Month 10am-2pm.

How do I dispose of an old TV in Delaware?

For those with more than a handful of devices to recycle, schools, non-profits and public agencies can drop off their old electronics for free at the Delaware Recycling Center (DRC) at 1101 Lambsons Lane, New Castle (off Route 9 North), while businesses need to call the Citizens’ Response Line at 1-800-404-7080 to …