What is special about NYU Stern?
Our faculty rank second in the world for research productivity. More than 200 professors, including four Nobel Laureates, teach classes, hold office hours, mentor, and conduct research with students – giving you the opportunity to learn in and outside the classroom.
What is the smartest job in the world?
Using data from an older study conducted by researchers at the University of Wisconsin, here are 10 jobs typically suited for those with high IQ scores.
- Doctors and surgeons.
- College professors.
- Electrical engineers.
- Materials and design engineers.
- Software and IT professionals.
What is NYU famous for?
Academic Life at NYU The most popular majors at New York University include: Visual and Performing Arts; Social Sciences; Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services; Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities; and Health Professions and Related Programs.
What is the lowest paid job in the world?
Lowest-Paying Jobs In America 2020
- Dishwashers; $23.6K median annual income.
- Restaurant Hosts and Hostesses; $23.7K median annual income.
- Fast Food Workers; $24K median annual income.
- Laundry Dry-Cleaning Workers; $25.5K median annual income.
- Maids; $25.5K median annual income.
- Childcare Workers; $25.7K median annual income.
What is the easiest job on earth?
So, if you’re looking for inspiration, here are some of the easiest and highest-paying jobs you could do!
- Ice cream taster.
- Personal stylist.
- Swimming pool technician.
- Dog walker.
- Scale operator. Average hourly rate: $14.13.
- Video game tester. Average hourly rate: $13.37.
- House sitter. Average hourly rate: $11.35.
Why is NYU supplemental essay?
This prompt is a classic example of the “Why this College?” supplemental essay. This essay aims to better gauge your interest in the school, and how you might fit with the campus community. You’ll need to research NYU’s opportunities and point out how they support your goals and interests.
Is northeastern better than NYU?
NYU is much closer to a liberal arts style with pretty set and extensive core requirements, while Northeastern is designed for flexibility around co-op and more focused on your major from the first semester. Neither is better or worse, but I would guess you may have a preference.